64. His fantasy

120K
Warning: Only this chapter and one to go
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

When Jungkook had closed the door behind him, he looked at your brother with a stern look.

"Duho, go to your room."

"But—" Duho tried but Jungkook cut him off.

"I said, got to your room." Jungkook spoke in an even stricter voice and Duho nodded when he heard how serious the tall man was.

Before he turned around, he looked at you with a worried look.

After Jungkook had called you furiously, he had come straight to the pizzaria and had dragged you out of it.

Jimin stood with his back to Jungkook and looked through the mirror in front of him what was happening behind him.

But of course the furious boy recognized him from thousands. He had solved the problem in his head and knew exactly what had happened.

Even when you supposedly went to pick up Duho you actually went to Jimin, that idiot. He's going to pay his and you will pay even more.

Jungkook didn't want to make a big scene than he already did by pulling you out, followed by your brother, so he had just pulled you to his car without talking to that short pizzachef.

Your car was still standing there but he didn't care at all.

The boy didn't want to argue in front of your brother so he had sent him upstairs as if it were his own son.

"You can't talk to him like that, you're not his father." You warned him.

But Jungkook turned furiously towards you when he heard the door of the upstairs room close.

"Why didn't you say anything!?" He shouted and you were startled by his loud voice.

The rage was clearly mixed in his eyes with concern.

But at the time he wasn't your master so you could just get mad at him without being punished. Jungkook is smart enough not to take the fights into the play.

"Why I didn't say anything? Because the last few weeks you haven't even talked to me! You're always busy with your work and when I ask you something, you get mad!" You let all your feelings come out but Jungkook wasn't shocked by your words.

He was right and you were wrong.

"So leaving a note wouldn't be an option?" He asked with a small sarcastic chuckle. "Even if I'm busy I still don't want you to leave the house without me knowing it."

"What!?" You were shocked when you heard that.

Was he serious?

"So now I need your approval to just leave the fucking house!?"

He thinks you're some kind of toy or pet he can keep with him when he wants. Play with it when he wants but when he's irritated that person needs to leave.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his dark hair. "No that's not—"

But you totally lost it.

"Im not your property Jungkook!" You called his name to make him listen better to you. "I decide myself when I want to leave and when I decide to stay." The anger was now also clearly visible in your eyes while Jungkook had already calmed down a bit.

He knew he couldn't say anything about that.

You're right, you're not his property, but his girlfriend. He just needs to know everything about her.