Chapter 6

2 years latter

Your P.O.V

The past two years i started dating yoongi. To day is my 25th birthday and i am so happy because i will spend it with Yoongi. I woke up and did ruotine and got ready.

Outfit:

I put on a light make up and make my self some breakfast since i am home alone today because the girls had to leave early

I was watching some kdramas when the door bell rang. I got up from the comfy couch and went to open the door to see yoongi with black leather jacket and white shirt and black ripped jeans. 'Gosh why dose he have to be so hot!!'. "Hey Babe are you ready for today?" He asked snapping me of my thoughts. "Yup!" I replied cheerfuly making him chuckel. "Alright lets go." He said leading me to his car and opened the door for me to enter the car and the he got in and drove off.

After a few minutes the car stoped and we got out of the car. Then sudenly Yoongi blindfold me. "Why are blindfolding me??" I asked confused. "Just follow my voice." I felt him said from infront of me. "Okay." I said as he lead me to the place.

"We're here!" I heard him said and he unblindfold me and finally i could see. I gasp as i saw canddels every where and a white table with food on it and red roses every where. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as i turned to Yoongi and huged him really tigh. "Did you like it?" He said. "I don't like it..." I said and he became confused. "I LOVE IT!!" I said and he chuckled pulled away from the hug and got on only one knee and got out a small red box and open it and there were a beautiful diamond ring. I let out a gasp and he said "Kim Y/N will you marry me?" He said."Yes!" I said crying out joy as he put the ring in my finger and stand up and smashed his soft lips on mine as i was still crying.

Yoongi P.O.V

I broke the kiss and wipped her tears with my thumbs and led us to the table.
After the day ended i droped her at her house and drove to mine. When i entered the house i saw my dad with Mina sitting on the coutch. I cough and chought thier atention and when she saw me she came towards me and tried to kiss me but denied it and his dad gleared at him. "Be restpectful to your fiancé." His dad siad still glearing at him. "I am not going to marrying her appa.." I said and there was a pause and then i spoke "I am marrying somone else and i already prouposed to her today." I said and my dad got up from his seat and slaped my cheeck really hard. "You are going to marry Mina and thats final! Understand!?" He said. "I can't belive you are my dad!!" I said and rushed to my room lied on the bed crying silently.

A few minutes latter i started to feel sleepy and fell a sleep.

At midnight

Your P.O.V

I woke up when i heared somthing broke from down stairs and of course i went see who it was, but regreted that as soon as i saw him again!.... Jackson wang.....

"J-j-j-jackson!..." I said stepping one step back. "Hey Y/N...." He said as a slight smirk made its was to his face. 'Great just great!' I thought as i was stepping backwards as was coming to wards me and that was when my back hits the wall and he puts somthing on my mouth and then evrey thing......blacked out.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I dudenly woke up when i heard my phone ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was Joy. I picked up the call right away.

On the phone:

Joy: Yoongi Please come afap!!!!
Yoongi: what happened!? Why are you panicing??
Joy: It is Y/N SHE'S MISSING!!!
Yoongi: Ok i am on my way!

Call ended

I huriedly went to get changed quickly and went to Y/N's house. When i came in i saw jennie on the floor crying and the others were trying their best to calm her.

"WHAT HAPPENED!? WHERE IS Y/N!?" I said catching their atention. Momo was about to speak when i sudenly got a notification and it was from this bitch Mina.

Mina: Hi oppa!
Yoongi: What the hell do you want now!?
Mina: Oh i just wanted to let you know that i have Y/N with me ;).
Yoongi: What!? You crazy bitch where are you!?
Mina: Look i will let her go if you marry me.
Yoongi: NO WAY!! NOW TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!? WHERE DID YOU TAKE HER!? TELL ME NOW!!!
Mina: ...........
Yoongi: MINA ANSWER!
Yoongi: MINA!

She wasn't answering and i mideatly i called the police and my friends to help me.

"I will get you back Y/N" i said with a deep tone.

.........................
Hey guys i finally updated a new chapter and i am sorry if it is so short and please stop being mean and comment and vote for me please. Baiii~!!!
❤❤❤