Chapter 2

I entered the house and didnt find any of my friends in the livining room. I just sighed in relife and went to my room and got ready.

Your outfit:

Then i heard a car peep out side my house and i went to look out side i saw yoongi leaning on his car

Then i heard a car peep out side my house and i went to look out side i saw yoongi leaning on his car. I grabbed my things and quickly rushed down to him and i went to him and to be honest he looks so hot in his suit.

Yoongi's outfit:

"Wow you look gorgeous!" He said and i blushed at his words

"Wow you look gorgeous!" He said and i blushed at his words. "Thanks you too look good" i said still blushing and obously he saw that i was blushing as red as a tommato.

Then i was about to open the car door to enter but surprisingly he openned it. I just entered and he got into the car and drove to where the party is.

After some hours i was sleeping and woke up when i heard him saying.

"We're here"
I openned my eyes and got out of the car and he got out of the car and opened the car door for me and he offered a hand for me and i accepted it and got out of the car and we entered the party and it was at one of his friends house.

Yoongi's P.O.V

When we entered we heard some one call me from behind. We turned aroud and i saw my bestfriend Kim Taehyung.

"Hey Yoongs good to see you and how is this pretty girl beside you"he said looking in Y/N's direction.
"Oh she is my asistant"i said.
"Hi i am Kim Taehyung call me Tae for short" he said grabbing her hand and kissed it whic made me jealous but i hide it.

"My name is Y/N it is really nice to meet you" she said smiling at him which made me more jealous. I don't know why i am jealous...did i...no no i didn't!! AISHHH!!..ugh! 'What are you doing to me Y/N?'

I was snaped out of my thoughts when i heard Taehyung Talking.
"Yoongi? Earth to Yoongi!?" He said waving his hand infront of me.
"Huh?" I said as i was snapped out of my thoughts. "Come on the others are waiting for us!" "Oh yeah lets go.."

We then reached the table and i greeted my friends. "Hey guys!" We hugged and then sat down when my friend Jungkook said "Hyung who is this pretty girl beside you?" He asked looking at Y/N who was sitting beside me. "She is my asistant Y/N." I said looking at Y/N. "Hey beautiful i am Jimin." he said with a wink reciving death gleares from Yoongi. "I am Jungkook but you can call me kookie, oh and how old are you?" "I am 22." "Oh in that case call me oppa since i am one year older." "Ok kookie oppa" i was super jealous when she called him oppa.

Your P.O.V

After they all intereduosed theirselfs they were talking about random stuff i just kept quite. Hosoek oppa then spoke "i will get us some drinks okay?" He said and all of them said "ok." And i just kept quite as allways few seconds he came with the drinks and the guys began to drink when Taehyung oppa said "Y/N here have some" he said passing me a shot "It's okay oppa i don't want to get drunk" i said "Come on just a shot." He said and i was about to replie when Yoongi suddenly spoke. "She said she don't want to." He said annoyed. "Ok ok jezz..." Taehyung replied.

After some minutes they all were drunk except for me and Jungkook and Yoongi. I just stayed quite as they were talking about stuff then i looked at the time it was 11:30 then i felt a hand on my right tigh i then realized it was Yoongi's but Jimin spoke grabbing my attention. "Hey Y/N wanna dance?" He said i took a glance at Yoongi then back at him. "Sure! Why not!" I got up and went to dance with him.

We began to dance i took look at Yoongi and he was boiling in anger i donno why but it made me chuckle. I thought of making him more angery so i warped my arms around Jimin's Neck and he was already warping his arms around my waist which made Yoongi super Jealous but ignored him.

While me and Jimin were dancing Jimin sudenly grabbed the back of my neck to make our faces closer i was surprised he then smashed his lips on mine and i had to say his lips was so soft but Yoongi then came to us separeate us from each other and grabbed me from my wrist and said "We have to go NOW!" I was scared so i just nodded and he dragged me to his car. We got into his car and he then began to shout at me. "WHY WERE YOU KISS HIM!?" I just looked down not daring to say a word. "TELL ME!! WHY!!!??" He scolded me again. "AND WHY DOSE IT MATTER TO YOU!? YOU HAVE A FIANCÉ ANYWAYS!!" I replied to him. "Because i like you okay!!" He said making me jungshook looking at me in the eyes 'I mast be dreaming!' I was just looking at him in shook not able to say a word. "Yes i like you i don't love my fiancé i am forced to marry her because i hadn't found a girlfriend until now." He then lean closer to me and smash his lips on mine i was shooked but i kissed back.

It was a soft but a passionate kiss. He bite my lower lip asking for entrance and i let out soft moan letting his tounge explore my mouth fightimg with my tounge but i lost. After a few a minutes we pulled away but was still shooked. I just stayed quite the whole way back until i fell asleep.

Yoongi's P.O.V

We arrived infront of Y/N's house i looked at her and saw that she was asleep do i got out of the car and carried her bridal style. I knocked on the door one of her friends Momo opened the door and was shooked when she saw me carrying Y/N in my arms. "B-boss!?" She said shooked. "Shhh...she is sleeping." I said and she nodded.

I entered and saw all of her friends sitting on the couch Jungshooked but i just went to Y/N's and i gentaly placed her on her bed and kissed her fourhead and whispered "Good night baby girl" and with that i left.
__________________
Pardon me if there is any mistakes with my grammaer its just that English is my second langue😅😊

💙Luv u💙