Chapter 5

~●5 Months later●~

Your P.O.V

This few monthes i became closer to yoongi and my feelimgs for him starts to grow. Today i am at work in my office doin some paper work and i was finally done with it and i was about to leave when i heard wierd noises from my boss's room. There was no one left except for me snd the boss like usual i went near his office and i could hear him screaming in pain as he was being punched.

I peacked throgh the door to see that he was being beaten up by two thieves. When they went away i oppened the door and rushed to him. "OMG YOONGI!! WAKE UP!?" He seemed to be passed out so i took him home.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up and looked around to see that i was in Y/N's room. Sudenly the door opened revealing Y/N holding a tray of food coming to my direction. "Oh Yoongi you're awake? How are you feeling now?" She said as she placed the tray on the night stand. "I feel better now thank you.." i said weakly. I tried to sit up but i felt pian in my stomach. Then Y/N helped me to sit up and handed me the food and i thanked her and she left.

After a few minutes i finshed the food and Y/N came and handed me some clothes. "Here i got them from your house..." She said. "Thanks Y/N!" I thanked her and she took the empty tray and headed out side the room. I went to take a shower for 15minutes and then changed my clothes and went down stairs.

I then saw her watching kdramas so i went and sat down beside her. "Why aren't your friends here?" I asked looking at her. "They went out for a walk." She said and i nodded my head and there was a big akward silence between us.

Soon it was brok when that bitch Mina called me which annoys me but i pucked up the call anyways.

On the phone:

Mina: Hi Oppa!
Yoongi: What?
Mina: Are you free today??
Yoongi: No sorry i'm not.
Mina: Can i come over then..?
Yoongi: No.
Mina: Wea?
Yoongi: Becuase i said so now bye!
Mina: WA-!

Call endded:

I hung up before she says any thing else and spent the day with Y/N talking and watching kdramas.

_______________
Hey mochies i really missed you sorry for not uplaoding for so long so many crapy things happened and you all know school is up so yeah and i have to study becuase i am going to be in 9th grade and i know this chapre is super short buf i needed to update😭😭 anyways bye~~~♡😘😘😘💜💛💚💙❤💝💞💖💗💘💟💞👋

______your lovely author♥♥♥♥