Chapter 4

"Long time no see Y/N" He said with a smirk. "J-jackson!?" I said stepping back one step. "I missed you Y/N." He said walking closer to me. "Sorry i have to go." I said walking away but pulled me by the wrist to face him. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "I want you back please."he said still holding my wrist. "Sorry Jackson but you hurt me and i already had moved on." I said avoiding eye contact. "Please i won't hurt you anymore." He said. Then a familiar voice spoke "She said she moved on already so just move on too and find your self another girl." I turned my head to see....Min Yoongi.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I was reliefed when Mina finaly left. I was heading back home and i saw a guy with a girl and this girl was....Y/N! I them went out of the cafe and started aproching them slowly to hear the conversation. "Sorry Jackson but you hurt me and i already moved on." She said. "Please i won't hurt you anymore." He said and i fully aproched them and said. "She said shd moved on already so just move on too and find yourself another girl." I said annoyed. "And who are you?" He said trying not to sound annoyed. "I am her boyfriend. "I said grabbing Y/N closer to me by the waist. She then gave me the "Are you f**king kidding me?" Look. The man just death gleared ù me and walked away. "Who was he?" I said look at Y/N's direction. "M-my...ex...." She said looking down. "Are you here alone?" I said. "No i am with my friends..." She said.

"Wanna hang out the rest of the day?" I said looking at her. "Sure." She said and informed her friends and we went out off the mall. "Where do you want to go?" I asked looking at her. "Lets go to the cenima." She said and i started to drive.

After some minutes we arrived at the cenima and wntered a romantic movie. I was staring at Y/N through the whole movie and she didn't realaize.after an hour the movie ended and we went to my car. We then went to get some ice cream. We then sat on a bench and started eating the ice cream. "Hmm this ice cream is the best!" She said and i chuckled at her cutness. "The sky is beautiful at night..." She said looking at the sky. I was night already. "But not as beautiful as you." I said looking at her direction and she blushed. 'So cute..' i then chuckled and looked at the time and it was 10:45PM and it was time to go back home. " lets go i will drive you home. I said and she nodded.

Your P.O.V

We arrived at my house after a few minutes. "Thanks for driving me home Yoongi." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Np good night princess" he said and kissed my check and i blushed like a tommato and went out of the car and walked to the door and around to see him still there. I smiled and wave and did the same and i entered the house and rushed to my bed room.
_____________________

Hey guys i am back after a long time not posting any thing but here i am and i know this chapter is short but i was a little busy for a while please forgive me and i will be working on a new book i will be a hight school love story and it will be a gay ff i think i will make it a YoonSeok ff or a TeaKook ff  tell me which gay ship in bts is your faveourite

_____Your lovelyauthour💜💓💗💞💟💖💛💚💙