60. Hariana

(Ariana's POV)

Tour had just come to an end of the show and we were all on our way back to the hotel as we had one more night at this same venue then we'd be moving on.

We got back to the hotel and I noticed Hayes and Shawn were talking but I decided to think nothing of it.

I ran upstairs with mahogany and I changed into a white jumper and boots.

"I'm knackered" I laugh.

"Me too!" She says.

"Shall we go to the spa in this hotel? We've never had a chance to!" She says.

"Fuck yeah!" I say and me and mahogany grab our bikinis and towels and walk out of our rooms as the boys were coming up.

"Where are you guys going?" Shawn asks.

"Spa" I smile

"Yeah we're getting our nails done and I could use a massage" mahogany laughs.

"Me too! Dancing in heels is painful!" I laugh.

We continue walking past them and take the lift to the bottom floor and walked to the spa.

We get changed into our bikinis in the changing rooms and head out to the hot tub.

I dip my foot in before getting in completely and smiling.

"That feels so nice!!"

"Fuck yeah" mahogany says.

We then both burst out laughing realising we probably sound like we're having sex.

An hour or so later we were sat in the spa and getting facials together whilst someone was giving us a pedicure.

"This is the best hotel we've been to yet" I smile

"Oh for sure!!" Mahogany smiles.

When we finished with our facials we sat there getting our nails done with a glass of Prosecco to share.

"So what are you hoping for next with Hayes?" She asks.

"I've kinda made my mind up, I know I want him back" I said.

"How come" She smiles.

"Like today how at the Q+A we got asked about it a lot and I for sure got a lot of butterflies when thinking about him. So I know I like him" I smile.

"It's obvious he likes you too" She smiles.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes!!" She smiles.

*a few hours later*

Me and mahogany were on our way back to our rooms.

"I'll meet you there I'm just gonna go ask Bart some stuff" she smiles.

"Okay!" I smile and continue walking up to my room.

I open the door and instantly gasp.
By the window was the most gorgeous and biggest bouquet of roses in my favourite colour.

I see Hayes sat on the bed and he smiles at me.

I shut the door and he stands up and walks over to me.

"Did you do this?" I ask smiling.

"Yes, mahogany had to get you out for awhile so I could bring them up" he blushes.

I smile and pull him in to a huge hug.

"I love them" I smile.

"The reason I got them for you is because, me and Maggie ending made me realise a lot. Ariana I haven't stopped loving you from the day we broke up. I know it was all my fault and I will never forgive myself for it. But seeing you happy and meeting up with other guys made me so jealous and angry that it made me realise that I'm still madly in love with you" He says.

"Please will you give me a second chance?" He says biting his lip nervously.

I smile and wrap my arms around him and pull him down to me to kiss him. I pull away from the kids and say
"Of course I will". And then pull him in for another kiss.

@AriMendes:
#Hariana is back 💗

Liked by HayesGrier, ErinJ and 89,725,429 others

@HayesGrier:
#Hariana 💗

Liked by AriMendes, MaddisonBeer and 34,729,725 others

//thanks for reading part 60!
Please vote and comment.
HARIANA IS BACK!!!