13. Breathing

(Hayes POV)

Me, Nash, Cameron and Matt all slowly walk into the lounge where we see Ariana asleep. She was white, had mascara stains down her cheeks and her hair in a messy bun. She looks stunning regardless of her messy look.

Shawn was clearly devastated and Arians looked broken. All she's had for the past 2 years is her mum and within a week all she's got is her brother she's just seen after two years.

We all put our bags down on the other sofa. Their house was amazing inside. Really big for 2 people.

Shawn looks at me and whispers 
"Mind taking Ari upstairs? That way we can talk down here"

I nod and smile. I walk over to her and pick her up bridal style and walk upstairs. I see a door with a silver sparkly 'A' on. I push it open with my shoulder assuming it was hers and it was. Her room was super clean and cute. She had a picture frame of her and her mother next to her bed and the other side one of her and Shawn as babies. I lay her on her bed and pull the blanket at the end of her bed on top of her. I smile at her embracing her beauty before quietly walking out and closing the door behind me..

I walk back downstairs and Shawn was in tears.

"I don't know what to do" he cried.

"You know Ari is more than welcome to move in with us" Cameron frowns.

"I know and I want her to but I really don't think she's gonna want to leave here" Shawn sighs.

"Erin can come over whenever she wants to" Matt smokes and Shawn just nods.

We talk for another hour before we all decide to sleep.

We were all shattered! Both the sofas were pull out so me and Nash shared one and so did Cameron and Matt. Shawn went upstairs to his room so he could listen out to Ari if he needed to.

*hours later*
(Ariana's POV)

I wake up the next day in my bed. How did I get here? It was about mid-day but we did get to sleep super late!!

I sigh and sit up and tears were already falling down my cheeks again. I decide to have a bath. I grab some leggings from my drawer and pull out another hoodie. I was not in a good place and my clothes represented that.
(Picture at top of outfit)

Ontop of my drawers was a small envelope. I furrow my eyebrows and open it. Inside was my mother's necklace. She wore it every day but removed it for her operation. She must've purposely left it in my room. It's simple but expensive. I smile to myself and kiss the necklace. I cried silently and put it on. I never planned on taking it off.

I wipe my eyes and walk into the bathroom which was the room next to mine

I wipe my eyes and walk into the bathroom which was the room next to mine. I lock the door and rub my bath.

(Hayes POV)

Shawn comes downstairs and we were all laying there awake. We all had shorts on and were all topless. We all Chuck a t shirt on and put the sofas back. Shawn looked pale and miserable.

Cameron smiles and hugs him again "We're gonna order some breakfast what you feeling?" He smiles.

"Honestly anything! I haven't eaten for a day now!" Shawn sighs.

It was about an hour later we heard footsteps coming downstairs. She looked so cute yet so miserable.

She stood at the door way and we all turned and smiled at her.

She smiled and her eyes got watery before she started crying again. She covered her face with her hands and silent cried. Cameron walked over to her and hugged her tightly. We all walked over and had a small group hug!

"What are - y-you doing h-here?" She asked between tears.

"You guys needed support" I smile and hug her again separately. She smiles and hugs me back.

"Thank you so much" She says whilst hugging me.

The food arrives and Matt answers the door.

It was a huge mc Donald's breakfast. We all sat down in the lounge and began eating apart from Ariana.

"I still don't feel to good. I'll make myself a shake" she smiles and goes into the kitchen putting some fruit in a blender and comes back with it. She has one hash brown and her drink.

Meanwhile the rest of us dig in. I was sat close to her the whole time.

(Ariana's POV)

I was beyond happy to see the boys. Although extremely upset still hence why I couldn't eat. I saw all the posts on social media and decided to make my first announcement on it which I posted to all social media's.

@AriMendes:
Mumsy, thank you for telling me to just keep breathing, I didn't realise how soon you'd be leaving 🖤 I don't want to cry because I know you can see me still. You never wanted to see me crying. All I want to say is that I love you. 🖤 You are my mother and best friend all in one, you've always wanted me to fulfil my dreams and that I promise I will do 🖤
Til we meet again,
Ariana🖤

 🖤 You are my mother and best friend all in one, you've always wanted me to fulfil my dreams and that I promise I will do 🖤 Til we meet again,Ariana🖤

@ShawnMendes: 🖤ForeverAFamily🖤@CameronDallas: lots of love 🖤@HayesGrier: you are so strong🖤@NashGrier: RIP to a beautiful soul🖤@jack+jack: we love you 🖤 such gorgeous smiles@MahoganyLox: I love you girl, stay strong🖤@CarterR: sending a huge...

@CameronDallas: lots of love 🖤
@HayesGrier: you are so strong🖤
@NashGrier: RIP to a beautiful soul🖤
@jack+jack: we love you 🖤 such gorgeous smiles
@MahoganyLox: I love you girl, stay strong🖤
@CarterR: sending a huge hug 🖤
@MatthewEspinosa: strongest soul I know. Love you and Shawn to bits 🖤

I had so much positive feedback from my fans, other celebrities and the general public. Being so young and losing your mother is never easy.

The rest of the day consisted of more tears and the boys trying to make me happy. We have various flowers delivered by anonymous people who be as really sweet. Erin was also with us and spending time with the boys.

I was just putting off the conversation of, what next?
I just got to keep breathing. Like my mumma said!

//thanks for reading part 13!
Please vote! I have had over 170 reads but only 2 votes :( please if you don't mind go and vote on all my chapters!!
Please answer:
1. Will Ariana move out?
2. Do you like my 'breathing references?'