7. Hayes' Hoodie

(Ariana's POV)

Although I wanted to stay with Shawn and the boys I knew I needed tonight with Erin as it had been an Everyone day. We walk into our hotel room and I jump on the bed.
"I can't wait to get out this dress!!" I laugh taking Hayes hoodie off followed by my dress and putting on some leggings and then putting the hoodie on again.
I go up to one of the mirrors in the hotel and take this for Snapchat and caption it;

"Thank you to everyone who was there supporting me today! I promise I'll meet you all soon!🖤"

I chuck my phone down after not paying attention to it. I take all my makeup off and turn to Erin.

"Well wow.." I say as she turns to me.
"First ever performance and meeting Shawn again!" She says looking at me taking her makeup off.

I smile back at her "I'm gonna tell mum" I say and grab my phone and begin FaceTiming her.

"Hey AriBoo!" My mum smiles into the camera.

"Hey! Mum today was amAzing! It was so fun" I say

"I saw all the videos!!" My mum smiled proudly.

"I also happened to run into Shawn.." I say waiting for her reaction.

She looks into the camera getting teary. "My baby boy.... how is he.." She says about to cry.

"He's really good mummy, he feels bad about running off but was too scared to come home" I say getting teary eyed myself.

"Well. Please tell him I miss and love him" she says crying.

"Mummy I will, don't cry" I say kissing the camera.

"I can't wait to have you home Ari!" She smiles

"I can't wait either mummy." I smile "they've even invited me on tour with them." I say biting my lip.

"Omg! Ari you have to go!!" She says excitedly.

"I don't know mum. I don't wanna leave you!" I frown

"Ari don't be silly! We can talk about it more tomorrow, in the meantime I'm going to go to bed hunny. I'm tired and I've taken my lung medication and it's making me sleepy" She smiles

"Okay mumsy, I love you sleep well" I smile before she hangs up.

"I didn't want to interrupt but you're social media's are going crazy!!" Erin says.

"What do you mean?" I smile

"Your picture in hayes' hoodie!" She squeals.

I check my twitter and see

@HayesIsbae: OMG Hayes have Ariana his hoodie they must be dating!!!!!
@AriiNHayes: omg is that Hayes' hoodie?!?! I ship you guys!!!!  #hayriana
@MendesArianaaaaa8: I'm screaming! They would be so cute together!!!!
@HayesIsMine: can Ariana just leave the magcon boys alone already..

I giggle reading the comments but frown at the last one but ignore it. I Snapchat Hayes:

(Sorry for bad quality

(Sorry for bad quality.!)
And he replies with:

I smile and ignore his snap and go to twitter seeing as he gave me permission to shut down the rumours

@AriMendes: I met Hayes today and stole his hoodie. Nothing more then that 💜 #theif

@HayesGrier: @AriMendes you left us for a hot tub so why aren't you in it yet!

@AriMendes: @HayesGrier we're walking their as we tweet!👙

@shawnMendes: @HayesGrier: stop flirting with my sister 😑

I giggle at all the tweets and it was true. Me and Erin we're getting our bikinis and making our way to the spa!..

(Shawns POV)

Me and all the boys were at the house. Everyone was talking about Ariana. I knew I didn't have a right to be controlling over Ariana but she's still my little sister and I do care about her. None of the boys will ever date her.

"Shawn your sister is actually so dope" Taylor smiles
"Like She was super nice and chill" he adds

"Yeah. I wish I spent more time with her. I wish she trust Me" I frown.

"Well your spending tomorrow with her" Matt adds butting in.

"I don't wanna do anything big or anywhere fans will see us. I genuinely want to just chill with her" I say.

"Go on a walk! Get some ice cream ? Maybe she will think of something" Taylor suggests.

"I might go home with her and see my mum" I mumble.

"I think that's a good idea. We have 2 months u til tour so this would be the best time to go" Cameron smiles.

"I think I will. I didn't know she was ill" I say guilty.

"Then you should definitely go" Cameron says.

"Family is the most important thing in the world!" Matt smiles.

"That's why I have you guys. " I say. "All your parents are like mine!" I sigh.

Cameron hugs me as he knows it's a sensitive subject.

"Anyway! How about we have a chill evening and have fun" Cameron says.

"I'm down for that!" I say smiling.

Cameron takes a selfie of as all and uploads it to twitter.
(Picture at the top of page. *just imagine Hayes and Shawn are in it*)

@CameronDallas: Family❤️ hopefully adding new members soon! (Picture:joeg789-&h)

//thanks for reading part 7!
Please answer:
1. Will Shawn go with Ariana to see his mum?
2. How are you liking Hayes and Ariana's relationship so far?