22. Roses

(Hayes POV)

"I was wondering, if urgh you'd be okay with me taking Ariana out for Dinner?" I ask nervously.

There was a few seconds silence before Shawn said

"You really like her don't you"

"A lot. I'd never hurt her Shawn" I say.

"If I'm being honest, I don't want her to have a boyfriend. But, if I had to chose anyone it would be you. I know you're a nice guy, plus your always gonna be around. So if you guys date, I'm more then happy with it as doing as you don't hurt her" Shawn smiles.

I get the biggest smile on my face and look at him.

"I promise I will never hurt her"

"Then go ahead" he smiles walking back out.

I bite my lip and walk outside.

"Hayes we're ordering pizza what do you want" Nash calls.

"Hawaiian!" I smile.

"Hey Ari can I please talk to you quickly" I smile and she nods her head getting off the sun bed.

We walk inside and sit on the sofa.

"What's up" She smiles.

"I was wondering if you wanted to Uh maybe come with me to Uh dinner tonight?" I ask nervously.

I smile at her and the biggest smile appears on her face.

She leans in and plants a small soft kiss on my lips
"I'd love to Haaas"

"Great! I was thinking tonight" I smile.

"Sounds perfect!" She smiles.

The doorbell goes and Cameron yells
"ARI CAN YOU GET THAT!"

I get up and Hayes does too. I answer the door and OMG..

"ERIN!!!" I scream.

She put the 10 pizza boxes on the floor and she ran to me and hugged me so hard we fell over.

"I'm so happy to see you!!" I exclaim and help her lug her back inside.

Cameron and Nash grab the pizzas and take them to the huge garden. I hug her tightly again when we stand up.

We walk outside and she hugs everyone and me Erin and mahogany chat.

"Take a picture of us?" I ask mahogany and she nods smiling.

@AriMendes:
So happy you came to see me!! @ErinJ

@ErinJ: you're my girlfriend 💗@HayesGrier: 😍🤤@Aryyynamandas: Ari that booty tho

@HayesGrier: 😍🤤
@Aryyynamandas: Ari that booty tho.

I giggle and we all carry on with the day.

*later on*

Towards the evening I had just showered as was getting ready for dinner with Hayes.

"Girl what are you gonna wear?!" Erin asks.

"This" I smile and pull out a white dress.

"You're gonna look beautiful" mahogany smiles.

I put the dress in and do my makeup. I use winged eyeliner and and lipstick to make an effort.

"Lipstick check" Erin says and I grin at her and she wipes it off my teeth.

"Thanks babe" I laugh.

"Right wish me luck" I bite my lip and grab my bag. All the boys were outside still having an evening BBQ.

"Have fun tonight!" I smile at mahogany and Erin before walking downstairs.

I smile seeing Hayes waiting at the door for me.

(What He is wearing is in the picture at the top)

"You look stunning" he smiles and takes my hand.

"thank you" I blush and we walk outside towards the private car.

We had a personal driver drive us to a fancy restaurant.

We walk inside and the table Hayes had reserved for us was private but romantic. We could hear other guests but we're out of sight. Like a booth.

There was a bouquet of red roses and candles on the table. I sit down and smile

"I got these for you" He smiles.

"They're beautiful!" I say.

We order our food and enjoy the evening.

*awhile later*

We had just finished our dessert, I had s lemon sorbet and Hayes had a chocolate brownie that I had a bite from.

I sipped my wine before Hayes looked st me.

"You know, I've thought you were beautiful from the moment I saw you" he blushed.

"Really? The moment you saw me I was crying and running away" I giggle.

"Yes. But still doesn't mean you weren't beautiful" he flirts.

"Well thank you. You're handsome yourself" I blush

"I know it's a bit early.. but Ariana, would you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asks.

/./thanks for reading part 22!
Sorry it's short.
I won't be uploading again until I get some votes!