●♡●

Dear KariLeBegueKinsey this chapter is dedicates to you. Thanks for all the feedback. 😉

Penny had a big smile on her face. She changed her clothes and sprayed herself with her new perfume she bought at the salon. She took a deep breath and walked towards the front door.

She glanced her figure in the door window. Red lacy dress was hugging her upper body to perfection and was falling down casually, all the way to the floor. On the left side dress had a high cut so that her leg was visible. She was shy about her body but she loved that dress.

She opened the door and there were red flower petals laying everywhere and there was a road made of white petals, leading to the back garden. Penny chuckled and followed the path to the garden which was pitch black.

"Sebastian?!" She called for him and all of a sudden thousands of lights turned on, revealing a table for two set up in the middle of the garden. There were candle lights all over the floor and a few ballooms were tied around the tree.

Penny turned around and she saw Sebastian standing behind large buquet of flowers. "Oh baby, this looks amazing." She smiled and ran towards him to give him a hug. He was wearing white button down shirt and black dress pants. He looked like he just came from a meeting.

He pulled her closer. "Thank you, you smell great by the way." He pecked her lips and handed her flowers. "Let's sit down."

Sebastian held her hand in his while they were walking towards the tabble set for two. "You did great." She complimented him and sat down on a chair that he pulled out for her. "Thank you."

"No problem. You deserve all this and much much more princess." He made a motion towards the kitchen and a servant came, bringing cold vine and a second one who brought dinner.

"Mmm my favorite." She ckuckled. "I love that you know me so well." She put a large piece of mac and chese in her mouth. "Mmmm.. delicious."

Sebastian looked at his goofy girlfriend, she was so simple yet so beautifull, so strong yet so delicate. All he knew is he can't let her out of his sight. "Walk with me, I need to show you something."

She sipped the vine out of her glass and grabbed Sebastiam's hand. She gave him a small smile and intertwine her fingers with his. "I tought two surprises were enough, but three... you really do wanna impress me." She winked at him.

"I impressed you a long time ago darling." He smirked.

Penny was observing him and he seemed nervous. She shugged it off and continued walking side by side with her boyfriend. "Oh my gosh... this is amazing."

Around the corner was a gazebo and Sebastian decorated it with white lights. It must of been thousands of lights and they all shined down on them.

Penny let go of Sebastian's hand and walked a few steps forward, admiring the view. She turned around and Sebastian was kneeling down on his knee, holding a red velvet box in his hand.

Penny put both of her hands on her mouth and cried silently. "Babe..." she whispered in disbeleif.

Sebastian's eyes were begining to water so he took a deep breath before he started talking. "Penelope..., I know you hate when someone calls you like that, but I do only because I like to see your angry face. You look adorable when you get mad at me..." He smiles. "Ever since I kissed you for the first time you were the only thing on my mind. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't work or eat without you in the back of my mind. So what I'm trying to say is... Penelope would you do me the honor and become my wife, for ever and always. Will you allow me to hold you, to love you and protect you till the end of the days."

He opened the box, revealing enchanted Disney ring, from her favorite character Belle. "You remembered." She cried. It was all in white gold, with rose gold pettals and 14k diamond in the middle.

Penny jumped in his arms and hugged him tight, holding him in her arms. Sebastian remembered how she talked about her favourite movie on and on since she was fourteen. "So is this a yes?" He looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes, of course, yes I will marry you." She chuckled. And Sebastian pushed the ring on her finger. "I love you Sebastian.

He kissed her lips and wiped the tears with his thumbs. "I love you too Ms. Stan."

"Mmm I like the way it sounds." Penny looked at the ring on her finger and she couldn't believe what just happened. She is engaged and is living in her dream house with her dream man and their cute dog. She started giggling cousing Sebastian to chuckle as well.

"C'mon let's celebrate." He led her on the gazebo and soft music started playing. "Wanna dance my princess?"

"With you, always." She whispered in his ear and they were dancing till the dawn.

" She whispered in his ear and they were dancing till the dawn