•♡•

"Good morning sunshine." I hear a farmiliar husky voice but I have no idea what is he doing in my room. He is wearing a white tee with black jeans and when you look at him like that you can't believe he is the boss of the biggest company far around.

"What the freak Sebastian it's not even seven in the morning?!" I frown annoyed. It's saturday and I pretty much stay lazy during the weekend.

"I am only here for two more days and we have loads of things to do." Well great he remembers. I groan and finnaly get up when he pulls warm cover off of my body.

Sebastian goes through my closet and humms. He hands me jeans and shirt to wear. "First step, clothes. You have some nice pieces but we defenetly need to go shoppimg." He explains and pulls me by my hand.

My hands are sweaty and he notice it right away. "This will be step two and we will do them both today." He says proudly and drags me downstairs.

"Wait what if someone sees us?" I complain. The tought of me explaining why am I holding his hand hunts my minds. Dad would kill me probably.

"Relax no one's home. They went somewhere I don't know where. It doesen't matter." He unlockes his Audi and opens my door. After I sit in he rushes to the drivers side and hops in. We arrive at the mall in no time.

He parks the car and opens my door for me then he takes my small hand in his large one. "Relax baby. You see all those girls that are eyeing me?" I nodd. "Just imagine I am all yours. It will help you be more confident."

I get butterflies in my stomach when he calls me baby. I play along and hold his hand proudly. "This wasn't too hard now was it?" He chuckles.

"No." I smile. "You have that greek god kind of vibe it makes it easy to be relax and comfortable around you. Plus I know you for like hundret of years." I laugh at my own joke.

"Romanian god but thanks." He whispers to my ear. I feel electricity run down my spine when his hot breath touches my skin. He leds me to victoria secret store smirking and my cheeks start to heat up.

"What do you mean?" I ask looking  carefully at what he is doing.

He is seraching for a perfect bra and panties, grabbing everything he finds sexy on the way. "I was born in Romania." He simply answer and looks at me.

I was starteld by this information. "Don't worry you could not have known, Jessica probably doesen't even know." He akwardly chuckles.

"But you two are engaged." I furrow my eyebrows and when I see this topic makes him uncomfortable I drop it.

A long legged blonde aproaches us. She was wearing way to much make up and her atire was anything bit proffesional.

"Can I help you with something sir?" She was eye fucking Sebastian. I hold on his arm, feeling his biceps. I have to keep myself together and show him I have learned something.

"My fiance and I are looking for something really sexy." I smile up at him and give him a side hug. He has a smirk on his face and pulls me closer.

He handes the blonde girl all of the stuff he is holding and kisses the edge of my lips. "We will take all of that. You need to look good for daddy."

Blonde cashiers eyes widen and she walks away with a pout and I turn around so I can laugh in secret. "Bitch."

"What has gotten into you?" Sebastian laughs showing wrinkles around his eyes. "I know what you are. You are quiet little girl on the outside and a little devil on the inside."

I play ofended and we both start laughing. "Come on lets go we have a lot of stores left to check."

***

"Well that was fun." Sebastian sits opposite of me in the tiny restaurant. I didn't even imagine shopping with a guy could be so interesting. Well besides Harry but he doesen't really count.

I look at him with serious face. "How will I ever repay you." I look at the plate.

Sebastian puts a finger under my chin and pushes on it so that I look in his eyes. "What is rule number one?"

I roll my eyes. "Always be confident especially when you are with me."

He smiles in satisfaction. "There you go. So be quiet and enjoy being pampered for once." He puts a piece of meet in his mouth. "And don't roll your eyes. It makes me wanna do things to you." He whisperes the last part.

Sebastian's iphone starts vibrating and he just pushes it back in his pocket. "So what's going on with you and Jess?" I was curious because they don't act like two people who are about to get married. "When is the wedding date by the way?"

He puts the spoon down and wipes his mouth. "In the future." He simply answers totaly dodging my question. "So what boy do you want to conquer?"

I blush slihhtly. "His name is Adam. He is twenty one." I think about his brown hair and the way he smiles at me when I pass him in the hall. "He's like the it boy. Every girl wants him so you better do your job right."

Sebastian is frowning. "Sure thing darling." He winks at me and gaze on my eyes for a minute or two. I could feel the tension so I cough. "Yeah, we should go now."

I nodd and stand up. "Thank you for helping me Seby. I really want to be cool like my sister." I smile at him genually happy.

He holds my hand and intertwines our fingers. "Oh baby you are way cooler than her." He puts his sunglasses on and leds me to his car. "Sebby ha?" He frowns. "I like it."

All I can think about is how happy Jess is to be with a guy like him.