•♡•

I wake up by Sebastians lips attacking me. I smile but don't open my eyes. "C'mon I know you're awake."

"Nope, I'm not." I act like I'm sleeping.

"You're so silly." He mutters. "Okay then I'll just stay in Paris and you can fly back home." He stood up and when I heard Paris my eyes flew open.

I look out of the window. "We are here! Oh my gooooood I'm so excited." I stood up and grabb Sebastian's arm. "Let's go what are you waiting for?!"

I step out of the plane and inhale beautifull french air. Sebastian leaned his chin on my head and hugged me from behind with his large arms. "We must go but I promise after the meating we will see every thing you want."

I turned my head and he pressed a soft kiss on my forehead. I smile and nod. We drove to Shangri-La Hotel whitch is overlooking eiffel tower. My mouth flew open. "Seb this is better than a casstle."

It was large hotel with vintage decoration and I couldn't wait to see it inside. Sebastian leds me by my hand towards the reception. He is speaking in french and the only thing I understand is his last name. He winks at me and I swear I die at that very moment.

We walk towards the elevator and I whisper to Sebastian's ear. "Babe you're full of surprisses."

He smirks. "You have your whole life to find them all out."

The elevator door opens and a man dressed in red drags our suitcases in the room. Sebastian hands him a tip.

I look around the room which is bigger than our whole house. The bedding is golden white and the curtains also. It has a matching furniture and a huge space. The windows are big and you can see directly at eiffel tower.

I walk out and discover our private balcony that has candles all over and in the middle of it there is a table for two ready. "Oh my god, this is taken out of my wildest dreams."

Sebastian walks out dressed in black Armani suit and a tie in his arms. "Tie this for me please."

I tie his tie and peck his lips along the way. "I know you know how to tie it mister."

He chuckles. "Okay you cought me. I just wanted your kiss." He presses his lips on mine and rests his forehead on top of mine. "I'm sorry. I'll be back as fast as possible. But please don't go anywhere with out me and don't open the door."

I stroke his cheek with my thumb. "It's okay. Do your job and then we can have some fun." He turns to leave but I stopp him. "So If some cute french comes to my room I can't go out with him?" I tease.

Sebastian stops imediatley. "Penny!" He warns and I burst out laughing. "Kidding."

***

It is already dark outside and I am sitting outside wrapped in a blanket waiting for Sebastian. Paris is even more beautifull at night and I already made hundrets of photos and we haven't even been here a whole day.

"Hello ma beauté." I turn around when I hear all farmilliar voice. Sebastian leans in and kisses the crock of my neck. "You smell nice."

I chuckle at the tougch of his wet lips touching my skin. "Thanks. How was the meeting?" I hug him with my left hand from behind where he is still standing and play with his hair.

"It went great. In a few weeks we'll have a company in downtown." He explains proudly.

I stand up and pull on his tie so that our bodyes are touching. "Congrats Mr. Stan."

He chuckles. "Thanks you future Miss Stan. Come on let's go celebrate."

I put on a navy blue long slewe dress and put my hair in a half up half down ponytail. Sebastian is waiting at me at the front door wearing a white shirt with first few buttons undone. "I can't wait to unbutton those few butrons when we get home later." I whisper, my lips brushing his ear, making him shiver. I love the way his body reacts because of me.

"Are you trying to stay in the hotel?" He bite his lower lip and I nodded no. "Don't tease me then."

We finnaly made it out, walking through the narrow streets till we arrived at the spot where they sell street food. "I wanna try it all."

Sebastian smiled. "Come here I wanna show you something first." He led me by my hand towards the bridge.

I put my hands on my mouth. Is this..." I ran towards the iconic bride. It was full of locks, some of them had initials on it. Older man comes to us and tryes to sell one to us but Sebastian surprizes me when he already has one in his pocket.

He hands the man a bill and turns back to me. "I already bought one." He scratched the back of his head. "Lets put it on so we can take a picture."

We lock it on a bridge and took some pictures. "I like this one." I pointed to the one Sebastian is kissing my cheek and I smile from ear to ear.

"Lets take another one for my phone." He suggested and I stepped closer to him. He put his arm around my waist and right before he took the picture he pressed his lips on mine, in to a sweet kiss. "Hmm I love this one." He sets it as his screen saver and walks towards the food stands. "Coming?"

I shake my head. I love this idiot over there. He changed my life and I know being with him will be hard but I also know I will fight with all that's in me to have him.