•♡•

It's monday and I have to go to school today which is frightening a bit because Adam will also be there. There was a week off and I could stay at home and rest.

After spending the night in hotel with Sebastian, after the attack, he drove me home and I lyed to my parrents I sleeped at Harry's. They didn't question me about it so I guess they bought it.

"Hey H." I greet my friend and put my lunch on the table beside him.

"Helo, how are you feeling? Did you see the bastartd already?" He holds my hand for reasurance.

"I'm fine thanks for everything." I peck his cheek and start eating my sandwitch. I spot Adam coming towards my table but when he sees me sitting here he turns around and wallks to a different direction.

I laugh at his eye which is still dark after a week. Sebastian must of hit him preety hard. "That's right . That's what you get for messing with my girl." Harry made a kunf foo motion and spill his drink all over himself.

"You never fail to make me laugh." I laugh while picking my stuff up. "I gotta go I'm already late." I wink at Harry and he rolls his eyes because he knows exactly where I'm going.

I ran to the parking lot and serch for a black audi. He honks and I ran towards him with a smile. "Hey Sebby." I wink at Sebastian and he is clearly annoyed with my nickname.

"I can still drive away you know." He teases and moves farther down the road and stopps again. I roll my eyes and walk to the car. I open the door and plop my tired body on the leather seat.

"I need to show you something." He starts the engine and drives to downtown where he parks the car in front of a large bussines complex. We walk in the building and everyone was greeting us. "Good day Mr. And Ms. Stan."

I bite my lip to surpress a laugh and play along. Sebastian holds my hand in his as we walk towards the elevator. "How is it that all those people know who you are?"

He smirks and presses the highest floor number in the elevator then he types in some code and the elevator carries us upwards.

The elevator door opens and I stand frozen. We were brought directly to a room, its wall were made from glass so that you could see whole downtown on your left and the beautifull hills on the right.

I glance at the desk that stands in the middle of the room. It has a name tag on a table writting Sebastian Stan. "Is this..?"

"My new office." Sebastian finnish my sentince. "I wanted to buy a building that was closer to you." He walks closer to me and I walk backwards. "I can't stop thinking about you P." He admits.

I breath heawy. The memory of Adam pushing himself on me rushes to my mind and I gulp down on saliva.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He starts to back away but I grab his hand. I pull him closer and kiss him on the cheek.

Sebastian lets out a groan and puts his hands in fists. His whole body tenses up and I fear I might made him mad. "I'm sorry. I didn't..."

"Fuck it I can't anymore." He curses and slams his lips on mine. His strong hands pulls me towards him and he pats my leg signaling me to jump.

He sits me down on his desk and with one swift moment he clears all of the stuff from it till they land on the floor. He pulls away and we both breath heawy.

I smile up at him and blush. "Fuck you are so fucking sexy when you do this." He trails his hands down my sides and over my butt until he stops high on my thighs. "I wanna buy an apartment close by. Would you help me choose it?"

I am taken aback from this question. "Don't you want Jessica to be with you at such important dessicion?" I twirl a strain of his hair between my fingers.

"Let's not talk about her." He kisses my forehead. "You know I would probably lose my mind if you waren't here." He kiss my neck and suck on the skin leaving a mark.

I hum in response because him kissing me so delicate makes me not able to talk. I feel him smirk. "I wish things could be different." I admit. If only he wasn't engaged to my sister.

"It could be. I can make them different." His eyes meet mine and I smile at the beautifull scenario that is playing in my head.

Me and Sebastian living together, just the two uf us and our kids for the rest of our lifes. But then reality hits me. "I can't hurt my sister. At least not just jet."

He nods showing he understands me. "I will wait forever." He whispers just below my ear cousing shiwers down my spine and directly to my core. I moan and bite my lover lip.

Suddenly Sebastian pecks my lips and bites my lover one. "I can do that for you baby." He trailes his long thick fingers towards my throbbing core and rubs it through the soaking fabric.

"So wet already. I wish I could taste you." He makes random patterns on the fabric cousing me sensations that I never felt berofe. Not even when I play with my self.

I want his fingers inside me. It is all I can think about since that time he has saved me from Adam. "Do it, please." I beg.

"Are you sure babygirl?" He is looking me straight in my eyes and doesen't start till I tell him I am completley ready and sure.

He licks his lips and kneels down on both of his knees.