●♡●

Sebastian goes through his long brown hair with his hand and I can't help myself but to put the loose hair behind his ear. "Te iubesc." I whisper slowly in his ear.

"Te iubesc." He smirks looking at my eyes. I trail my hand down his side and order him to sit up.

I start to unbutton his shirt looking him in his blue eyes the whole time. I pull the sleves off and lick my lips. His defined biceps looks so good, my fingers trail down them and up again. "Like what you see baby doll?" He whispers with his sexy voice.

I reply with kissing him from his mouth down his neck and to the chest area, where I bite the skin. "Make love to me." I beg like it's my last day on earth. "I'm ready."

Sebastian is looking me directly in my eyes like he is watching for a sign that would tell him if I am telling the truth. I tought for a second he would get up and tell me to wait some more but when he pulls me down with him and captures my lips with his I know he feels the same. "Baby don't be nervous. You can always tell me to stop and we can just lay here."

I nod in agrement and lay down completley on the bed. Sebastian puls my panties of and I flinch at the cold air hitting my warm pussy. Sebastian quickly undres the clothes he still has on and kneels on the bed between my legs.

His hard member stod proudly, all of the weins visible through the thin skin. Sebastian rolls a condom on it and pushes my legs further apart and position his dick at my entrance. "This is gonna hurt just a bit but I'l be carefull as much as possible." He kisses my lips and I can feel him streching my wals while doing so.

I moan in pain and he stops for a moment til I get used to the size. He pushes again and again and suddenly I can feel a sharp pain and I wince. "How does it feel?" Sebastian smiles at me.

I stay calm so that he doesen't stop. "It's... okay." I reply and force a smile.

"Good, cuz I'm all in and it will only get better." Sebastian pressed his forehead on mine and slowly starts thrusting in and out of me. It did feel weird for a moment but when the pain stoped and I calmed myself down I actually started enjoying it. "Fuck baby you feel so good around my dick., so tight."

I had to bite my lip after hearing Sebastian's low raspy voice. His thrusts starts to get faster and the feeling I have is almost the same as when he is fingering me, just much more intensified. The sensation started in my tummy and it traveled down to my core. It was a sensation I already knew, sensation I missed so much. "Sebastian... I'm close." I let him know.

His thrusts became uneven. "Me to Penny... fuck... you feel so good." He pulls me closer to him and I can hear his soft moans. We came together, both breathing heavy. "Oh my.. that.. was... amazing." He says between each breath.

I blush and bite my lover lip. "You have a lot to teach me still, but I love it, I love you." I admit. After staying wrapped in each others arms for a while Sebastian pulls his member out and desposes used condom.

I look at it and it was red of blood. I look at the white bedding whitch also has a red stain on it. "Don't worry, I'll bring us fresh one and then we can finnaly cuddle." Sebastian winks and throws me a wet towel so I can wipe myself, at least a bit.

He changes the bedding quickly and wraps me in his arms. "Wanna know something?"

I humm a yes in responce to tired to speak.

"I have never came so fast in my entire life." He chuckled. "It was worth to wait for you so long." He kissed my neck from behind.

I turned around and pecked his lips. "You never had sex with pretty european ladyes, I heard they are crazy in bed." I smirked.

"You are the only crazy I want in my life." We laughed. "And no, I haven't slept with anyone. Not since the day I first kissed you." He admited.

I hide my face in his chest to hide my growing smile. "I'm glad I waited for you to." I lay my head back on his hard bycep, adjusting to the comfortable place. "It didn't even hurt as much as I tought it will."

"Wait till tomorrow. If you won't be sore from tonight I'll make sure to fuck you over and over and over again, in every room possible, till you won't be able to walk." Sebastian traced his fingers down my naked tummy, stopping right above my clit. He rubbs it for a second then he puls his hand away.

I wince at his warm fingers leaving my wanting body. I push my hips forward, wanting more. "So eager little girl. Don't worry we have an entire lifetime to make love." He is looking directly in my eyes.

"You forget to give me my present." I jawn and lay my head on his toned chest.

"Don't worry it can wait till tomorrow. You need to rest right now." He throws his arm around me protectively. "Happy birthday love, sleep tight."

"Night Sebby." I chuckle and drift to sweet sleep.