•♡•

"Hey gorgous, wanna dance?"

I am drunk and care free so I nod and he is already pulling me behind him. The dance starts to heat up pretty soon and he starts to grab my sides and down my legs. I try to push him away but he is too strong

His hands go under my dres and up my butt and I start crying. There's hundrets of people right next to me but they don't notice that I need help.

"The lady said let her go!" I turn around and sigh in releaf. Sebastian was standing behind me with narrowed eys. His hands were together in fists and he was clenching his teath together.

The possesive man just chuckle. "Fuck off, I got that bitch first."

Sebastian pushes me out of the way and swings at the man, punching him right on the nose. Blood starts running down his face. "She is not a bitch." He swings one more time, this time on his dirthy mouth.

Sebastiand grabs my hand and drags me towards the exit. "Don't ever do that again." His look was still dark like it could kill someone.

I laugh. "I knew you would save me my romanian prince." I throw my arms around his neck and peck his cheek.

His body suddenly relax. "Romanian prince ha? Come on let's take you home it's getting late." He opens the car dor but I push them back so that they close.

"Nooo." I whine. "I can't my dad will kill me if I come home like this. Both of us."

Sebastian starts to scratch his head. "Wait. I'll call him and make up some excuse, but please wait in the car its freezing."

I go wait in the car and watch through the window how he talks to my dad. He has a smile on his face meaning it went well. "So?"

"I told him you're too drunk to come home." I punch him in the shoulder. "Okay, I lied that you were helping me with something in the office and since it's late and a long drive we are staying over night."

"He bought that?" I furrow my eyebrows and chuckle.

Sebastian looks at me. "I sold that. Besides your familly is too bussy with planing the wedding." His expresion changes when he mention the word wedding but I am not in the right state to question him. Besides what do I know about relationships.

***

Sebastian unlocks the hotel room and motion for me to go in first. I am still tipsy so I jump on the bed. I don't even realize it's a king bed until he lays down next to me.

"Are you hungry?" He interupts my toughts. I nod and he picks up the room phone. "Helo it's Mr. Stan I would like to order a little bit of everything."

My eyes widen. "When I said I was hungry I didn't mean I would eat that much."

"Just let me pamper you for once jezz." He rolls his eyes. I am clearly rubbing of on him.

He sits back down next to me. "You are so diferent than your sister. So much more interesting." He whispers tracing his thumb over my lover lip. "Frumusețe." (Beauty)

My hart starts to race but I'm trying to have it under control. I try to make up a sentance that makes sence but I can barely think of any. "Will you teach me... romanian. It sounds sexy."

He starts laughing. "Thats just me, I'm sexy." He gets up from bed when room service starts to knock on our door. "Let me teach you how to kiss and get boys first." He winks.

***

After we eat our dinner at the balcony overloking the beautifull city, I stand from my seat and go to the edge. I take a picture on my phone.

Sebastian comes over and our bodyes are touching. "Let me take a picture of you." I smile and pose. "Lets do one together so you can cry over it the day after tomorow when I leave."

I rool my eyes and put my tounge out so that it is all over the photo we just took. We took a better one next time. "Do you really have to go? It's been so much fun." I look at him with sad eyes.

He steps closer to me, closing the distance between us. He puts a finger under my chin ans lifts my head up. "Don't be sad. You will have Adam to make you good."

Sebastian's finger draws circles over my lips and I look at him straight in his eyes. "Show me."

"Show you what?" He smiles his hand crasing my cheek in the softest way possible.

I breath deeply. "Show me how to kiss." My cheeks turn red and I look to the left.

Sebastian leans closer to my ear. His warm breath hits my skin cousing gosebumps all over my back. "Are you sure you want to give me your first kiss frumusețe?"

I nod and close my eyes. Nothing happens for a while and I think that he changed his mind. I open my eyes and he is studying me in complete silence. He finnaly leans forward and kiss my eyelid then the edge of my lips. "Wait. What should I do?" I stop him.

"You'll know." I wait impatiantly for the moment when he presses his lips to mine. And then it happens. Our lips are barely touching. His hand hugs me behind my back and pulls me closer.

I part my lips slightly and he gives me a kiss fully on my lips. My heart was jumping up and down in my chest and my stomach was full of butterflyes. He starts to move his lips and capture my lips in between his.

It didn't take long till I start kissing him back and after a few minutes we pull apart longing for air. "Are you sure you never kisses before?"

I blush and hide my face in his chest. He chuckles and I look at him. He doesen't waist a second and press another kiss to my longing lips. "I had to make sure."

I smile at Sebastian who is clearly smirking down at me. "Come on let's watch a movie."