Chapter 1

Auradon.

It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Hadley, daughter of Hades.
And this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born
on the Isle of the Lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. And so, five villain kids, the V.K.'s, also known as Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos came to Auradon, including me. Long story short, Ben is the king now, I'm his girlfriend, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new V.K.'s who get to come to Auradon
and find their happily ever afters, too.

---

"From the North to the South. From the East to the West." The VK's sang coming from the alleyway and surprising the kids." Lost boys, lost girls. You all know you're the best. Hit the streets. It's your day. Turn it up now's your chance. It's time to get up. On your feet and dance."They all placed their hands in the middle before breaking a part and splitting to their sections.

Hadley turned around seeing a little girl at a window and smiled singing, "Anybody wanna be like us. Everybody wanna be like us."

"Hey!" Carlos pulled the sheets off of a boy waking him up and smiled waking up more people as he soon sang, "All the boys from Auradon. And the girls. Because they know what's up."

Dizzy was sweeping hair when she heard a voice singing, "Your life could change today." It was Evie whom had a smile opening her arms for the girl." Your life could change today."

" These streets named after us. Because we paved the way." Jay sang before doing a flip and messing with a boy's helmet.

"Everyone come. And take your shot. Now's the time. Show 'em what you got." Hadley sang going to Hadley's Underworld and smiling seeing all the kids were excited to finally have a happy ending.

"Because everyone's. Gonna get their chance." Mal sang coming from Mal's Corner and holding Hadley's hand. "They said that being. From the Isle was bad."

" Well it's good to be bad." Everyone sang feeling the bad vibe come in and dance around. Jay slid down the side of a building and smiled." And we're proof of that. Used to be lost. Now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks. Now we're giving back. Remember that."" It's good to be bad."" If you got pride. Raise your Vs up high. Wave them wide side to side. Feel the vibe." Jay sang looking at the kids at Jay's way and smiling." It's good to be bad."

Carlos danced around Carlos's house area waking up all the kids and smiling that it was finally VK day. He rung the bell seeing the kids smile and got them all outside heading to the front." I wanna see you all rep. Your block. I wanna see you all rep. Your block, hey !" Evie sang coming from Evie's alley and dancing with the children." Show your pride. Let me hear ya shout. We're from the Isle Of the Lost. Yeah ! We're here to celebrate. We're here to elevate. If you're down. Then make your move. But you best not hesitate." She sang and lead them to the front also.

"Today's the day. That you won't forget." Hadley sang going down the little shop and seeing Celia was ready to give a fortune. She took one and smiled showing Celia." The best to come. Ain't happened yet. Take a bow. It won't be your last. You're from the Isle. If anybody asks."" It's good to be bad." The Vk's sang walking over to the front of the barrier and dancing with all the kids ready to come over.

" And we're proof of that. Used to be lost. Now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks. Now we're giving back. Remember that."" It's good to be bad."The VK's turned still singing and headed to the little balcony the kids had made." If you got pride. Raise your Vs up high. Wave them wide side to side. Feel the vibe. It's good to be bad."

" They can try to deny our style. But we were born this way." Jay sang pointing to the kids and smiling." Because you can take the V.K.. Out of the Isle. But you can't take the Isle. Out of the V.K."Carlos nodded and took Jay's place smiling." If you wanna make it hype. Not a moment to waste. Make it loud, make it live. Make it jump to the bass. Make it what you want. But you'd better make your case. Because the Isle makes us. And we're repping this place."

" So, when I say, V. You say, K V ?"" K !"" V ?"" K !"" When I say, All. You say, Day." The Vk's sang smiling at the excitement." All ?"" Day !"" All ?"" Day !"" So, when I say, V. You say, K . V ?" They sang when Carlos and Jay jumped down to meet the kids down below." K !"" V ?"" K !"" When I say, All. You say, Day. All ?"" Day !"" All Day !" Everyone sang while Carlos and Jay lead the kids and danced.

Hadley laughed loudly loving how much the kids were ready to express themselves and so excited to meet a new world. Carlos and Jay quickly made there way up the ramp again and turned with the girls ready to sing and dance again.

"It's good to be bad. And we're proof of that. Used to be lost. Now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks. Now we're giving back. Remember that."" It's good to be bad."" If you got pride. Raise your Vs up high. Wave them wide side to side. Feel the vibe. It's good to be bad." The all finished seeing everyone lift their papers in the sky and cheer loudly. Hadley smiled knowing she was doing the right thing and was thankful it was finally happening.

She walked to the edge of the balcony and smiled. Who wants to go ? Hadley said. You ? Mal said. Yes, pick me, Mal ! Pick me ! Yeah, pick me, Hadley !Everyone yelled causing the girl to smile and turn to where the boy's were seeing a teen hand them everyone's application. She smiled looking through before finding the person she wanted to pick. Ready ? She asked and the others nodded walking back into view and hearing the cheers.

I can't believe this day has finally arrived. Evie said earning multiple shouts. Hadley and Mal even yelled out to excited for the day. I honestly wish we could take you all with us and some day, very soon, maybe we can. Hadley nodded turning to the people and nodded. Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times. You're going to be so sick of us.

So sick of us. Mal repeated hearing people laugh at their light hearted joke. Can I get a drum roll, please? Evie asked and soon everyone began to stomp their feet on the floor in excitement. First, I would like to begin, with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella. My sweet, sweet friend. My Dizzy.

The young girl squealed loudly seeing her dreamed were finally coming true. She held onto Evie's words so long and now it was finally coming true. Carlos smiled seeing Dizzy run over before speaking next. Next, is son of Smee. Come on, Squeaky. The little boy was ushered over by his father, but it was clear on his face he did not want to leave his little brother.

Jay saw this and smiled speaking next with excitement. And no way, we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on. The little boy gasped loudly surprised and almost ran over quickly wanting to hug Jay and thank him for the adventure. Congratulations !

Next, I picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Mal said causing everyone to laugh.Give it on up for Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia. I'm back. The girl said doing a spin and smiling knowing it was true. Hadley smiled happily about Celia and soon was looking to the crowd and smiling reading her paper.

And lastly, but certainly not least. I have picked the daughter of Queen Narissa, Natalia." Hazel announced seeing the girl gasped loudly and ran so quickly pass Carlos to meet Hadley. She smiled and was almost knocked off her feet when the girl side-hugged her tightly and squealed loudly. Hadley laughed also and turned seeing the others come over with their kids. We'll pack your stuff up cause we are going to Auradon today! Jay announced hearing the wave of cheers coming from the crowd."

They looked at the kids saying, Where are we going? We're going to-"" Auradon!" Everyone shouted jumping up and down excited that the opportunity was at hand. Hadley laughed hugging everyone close and turned to see the castle of Auradon in the distance.