liked by graysondolan, hannahmeloche, _emmachamberlain, camdol, and 2,371,506 others
ethandolan : it's too cold here
graysondolan : two weeks bro
camdol : what do you expect
_emmachamberlain : u have good reception on the roof text me back
ethmatea : what's going on
m3ssym0nday : shots fired ??

ethan's pov
i'm ignoring emma for a video, graysons doing it too, "ignoring our girlfriends for 24 hours" they're going to kill us.

emma's pov
one week later
i just landed in Arizona , i get to see ellieeee.

to be honest there's really no point in this trip, i'll be here for two days to help her pack then we fly back to LA for less than a week then we fly to the Bahamas.

and i figured out why the twins were ignoring hannah and i , they obviously can't post it till they announce it.

again.

anyways , i just got off my plane. ellie said she'd walk to my gate.

i walk off and i see Ellie!!! she's runs over to me and we meet in a hug.

we fall to the floor causing just about everyone in the terminal to look at us.

we walk to the baggage claim and just talk about everything, "so ellie, while we on the topic, when can i meet nick?" shes wait a little to talk

"tomorrow, we're all going out to dinner, we'll the three of us, i probably should've told you."
"oh, okay."
"and he's flying with us to LA , but i'm pretty sure you knew that."
"i did."

we get my baggage , walk back to ellie's car, and drive to her house.

when we get there we're welcomed by her parents , we wanted to film today so we have something to post while we're on vacation.

i sit on her bed, "so when are we filming?"
"uhh now?"
"okay" i laugh "what were you thinking?" i ask
"since we both like to take pictures, you could copy 5 of my instagram pictures on your channel and i copy 5 of yours for mine"
"that's actually a good idea , let's go to the mallll"

we get to the mall and split up, i start to walk to forever 21 when i'm stopped by these two guys, around my age or so. it's hard to tell these days.

they approach me, the only reason i could think of is to take a picture , i smile, "hi!" i say
"you're emma chamberlain, right?" one of them says. "yeah, what's up?" they look at each other.

i'm getting a bad vibe, "you're friends with ellie thumann.  and you know her boyfriend , nick?" one asks "yeah, i haven't met him but he seems cool, why?"
"Nick didn't want us to say anything, but nick started dating ellie because he liked her, when he went to break up with her you and ellie were on facetime , so after he met you on facetime he decided to stay with ellie so he could get closer to you. oh, i'm Connor by the way, and this is Aaron" what the fuck

they really expect me to believe this bullshit? "mhm if that's so then why are you guys telling me this ? aren't you friends with him?" i ask "well, nick knew i liked ellie, so he saw her at a party and got with her to make me jealous." Connor says "i really don't believe you , but i'll keep it in mind i guess."
"i'll dm you when i find out anything else" aaron says. "okay?" i say and walk away.

okay what the actual fuck just happened? if this is true , do i tell ellie? ethan ? hannah? grayson? ask nick about it? dm those boys? i don't know, now i'm overwhelmed.

i continue to vlog until i have the pictures and outfits planned out, ellie obviously finished before me so when i finished i had to meet her in the food court.

i walk around until i see her, i notice two guys sitting with her and i very soon realized who they are. connor and aaron.

i walk over and smile, "hey! em! these are nicks friends, connor and aaron!" she says happily, i guess i should play it off as i don't know them.

i smile, "i'm emma, nice to meet you"
"and you." aaron says "i'm aaron, and this is carter" they smile "nice to meet you both"
"i feel like i've seen you before, emma? what's your last name?" connor asks

i take a deep breath, "chamberlain"
"that's it! you're famous on youtube , like ellie right ?"
"i guess, i wouldn't call me famous, but you can call it what you want"
"well, we've got to go, i hope to see you around soon!" aaron says before they both get up.

i sit down across from ellie, "they're nice, aren't they?" ellie asks "yeah, very, i guess" i respond
"okay, anyways, did you get everything?" she asks "yeah, let's go home and film this , then we have to pack" i say

we get back to the house and film, it takes us 6 1/2 hours, i don't even know why or how.

i'm tired when we finish filming so i take a nap.

when i wake up i hear ellie on facetime, obviously with nick. i sit up and look at her, "hey! look who's awake!" She says "who is it?" nick asks "emma!" she pans the camera towards me, "hi" i say "i can't wait to meet you, you seem cool" he says "very" i say and lay back down.

my head is literally overflowing , i don't know what to say. i don't want ellie to get hurt by this , she's already shared her relationship online and with her friends, if they break up that'd literally be the worst thing.

i can't tell ellie what connor and aaron told me though, she won't believe me. fuck. i don't know what to do.
~
comment or dm me who you think nick should look like, i'm a little stuck.
so i'm sorry i've been gone for so long. but i started school so yay me, i have good ideas , but i'm ending the story on chapter 90 or 100 soooo be ready for that!!!