Chapter 10

Emma's pov
I forgot to vlog me driving but it's fine, I just need a little while to chill and take a nap.

we just got to the hotel like 15 minutes ago, when we walked in it was so nice, I guess we were in a rush to pick a hotel that had a room open for 5 days, we didn't even realize how nice this place was going to be, literally we walked in and there was this huge fountain, I'm definitely checking this out later.

were in the room now and we were both so tired we went to my room then realized that there's a door in both our rooms that connect to each others.

we decided to keep the door open that connect us so now it's like one big room.

I slept for hours, I woke up and yelled for Hannah but she didn't say anything, it was 4:05 pm and she can only nap for so long, I could probably nap the whole day if I really wanted to.

but Hannah's different, I didn't hear her say anything back so I got up and went into the her room and she wasn't in there she must've went downstairs or something, I guess I'll find out later.
Hannah's pov
Emma's still napping, I got bored, I was literally sitting there for hours waiting for her to wake up.

I went downstairs just to see what everything was, I took the elevator down to the lobby, I went down there to check out that awesome fountain, it was so pretty, I pulled out my phone to take a snap of it and captioned it "make a wish", cheesy, but cute.

So then I threw in a dime and I made a wish. I kinda just looked at it, then the doors open in the lobby and it's literally the Dolan Twins walking in, they're so gorgeous.

I turned hoping to go up to the room and see Emma awake. She has to be awake.

I got to the room and thank god she was awake,
"Geez Em, finally."
"Hannah, you don't even understand how tired I was, I'll be up for hours now."
"Well, now more time for partying!" the CreatorCon party was tonight. yay

"Oh yeah, I can't wait, I want to meet so many people, ahhh, i'm so excited."
"Oh my gosh, me too!"

I'm kinda sad Ellie won't be here till really late, we've all 3 bonded so much even made ourselves a nickname,  we thought "girlies" was too basic, so we made "girdies", it's just something fun.
Emma's pov
Hannah was finally back in the room, we really needed to get ready for his party, so that's just what we did.
"Hannah, what're you wearing?"
"Um, probably a white jean skirt and black t-shirt."
"okayyy, will you come here and tell me how this looks, pleaseee."
"of course"

I was wearing a white long sleeve crop top, it's loose, and i'm wearing black and white checkered pants

"Em, that's looks really nice, I like it."
"thanks a bunch" I blow her a kiss, she just laughed and walked away, then I remember I need her help with makeup, I don't wear any so I'm really bad at it.
"HANNAHH" I called for her a little loud because she started playing music.

"Yes Emma Frances."
"Hannah, I need makeup, for tonight and the rest of the week, pleasee."
"Okay, I'll do it, let me go put on my clothes and i'll be right back"

She came right back "Well that was fast"
"I had it laid out."
"mmmmm"
"So, Emma Chamberlain." She pretended the makeup brush was a microphone.
"Who is the special guy?"
"There isn't one."
"Anyone you're trying to impress? Anyone you're wishing to see?"
"Nope, just my bestest friend, Hannahhhh Melocheeee." I lied, there is one person i'm wishing to see, Ethan Dolan.
///
Oouuuuuuuu , will they meet?