Chapter 70

snapchat
hannahmeloche's story (it's fake, i made it)

                                 snapchathannahmeloche's story (it's fake, i made it)

graysondolan's story (also fake, i made it)

emma's pov Hannah just left, it's only 8:30 pm , but she does have school tomorrow

emma's pov
Hannah just left, it's only 8:30 pm , but she does have school tomorrow.

it feels weird, for the past 2 years i've been taking her to and from school almost everyday.

at least now i have ethan to hangout with while hannah's at school.

it's around 2:30 and i'm still at ethan's, wow, we're that one couple that never sleeps, we have like insomnia or something.

Ethan and i for some reason really wanna go to CVS , we don't need anything we're just so bored, but it's cvs, we'll probably get something anyways.

We walk out to the living room and to our surprise the lights are on, but what surprises us even more is grayson sitting on the couch, AWAKE.

he usually goes to bed as soon as hannah leaves or if she's not over he's asleep by 9:00 pm, latest.

I look at ethan and we walk over to him, "hey, Gray, what the hell are you doing up?"
"um, just thinking, where are you guys going?" his voice is very low and shaky, it's not usually.

Ethan and I can immediately tell something's wrong because Gray usually yells at us when we leave at this time.

I sit next to him, "are you okay?" ethan asks "I wouldn't ask if i'm okay, i'd ask hannah."
"did something happen?"
"i guess"
"what does that mean?"
"it's too much to explain." i look at ethan

Ethan let's out a big sigh, "do you wanna come with us to cvs and tell us everything that happened?" ethan asks.

Grayson checks the time on his watch, "it's really late,"
"it's fine, come on, we don't wanna see you like this." this is like the first time ethan's been a supportive brother.

i hope Hannah and Gray didn't break up, i loved them together, they were always happy. "you were here to help Em and I through our breakup, we wanna help you."
"how do you know we broke up?"
"so you guys did break up?" i exclaim.