Chapter 56

Saturday morning
Emma's pov
I ended up having Sam and Colby stay the night, they said they're hotel room was gross so they just decided to stay in my basement, we watched movies in the movie room till like 9 AM, we actually didn't get to my house till 7:30 AM.

To get home we had to walk that mile again, drive 40 minutes to they're hotel, 20 minutes to my house, it just took a long time.

Saturday , 1:30 PM
Colby's pov
Emma seems like she could be a good girlfriend, but her and Ethan just broke up, there's no way she's over him.

I tried flirting with her when we first met, everything was fine until the party. I don't think she remembers but when we were on the roof she said something and I knew she wasn't over him, she said something along the lines of, "Ethan is my favorite person." That's when I knew to back away, but then we kissed, I'm sure it was only because we were drunk.I've learned to see her more as a friend now. I just want her to be happy.

Emma's pov
When we wake up we're all still tired but hungry, "wanna go get breakfast or something?" Colby suggests, he still has bed head "hell yeah, let me fix my hair" I reply and go to the bathroom to look somewhat decent.

we Uber to a random coffee shop because no one felt like driving. we all get avocado toast, we all take a picture and post it to some type of story.

Once we were finished eating, a group of fans came up to us and asked for a picture, we all looked sleep deprived but we obviously agreed.

"Thank you so much" they cried out. I love meeting my fans, it gives me a soft, warm, comforting feeling. The one Ethan gives me. Damn. Why can't I get him off my mind? I should probably ask Colby about our feelings, but I don't know how.

We Uber back to my house and they pack up their stuff. Colby drives my car to their new hotel because I really did not feel like driving. As we were driving I see the picture of us with the fans, I like most of them and they instantly post it to their story. Most drama pages have already caught on and made assumptions about my relationships.

"Emma? Are you okay?" Colby asks "yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I ask "well you have a really confused look on your face and I'm curious."
"I'm just reading these assumptions about our relationship."
"Oh, you might want to tweet something and say we're just friends." Colby says. Well that was easy "good idea, I'll do it now."

@emmachamberlain just tweeted
        I'm sure most of you are wondering but before these assumptions get out of hand @colbybrock and I are just friends, the "flirting" is just for fun and content. Most of it is accidental, didn't think I would ever have to tweet this. Lol 🚫🧢
@TanaMongaeu
Since Cemma isn't real.... ETHMA!
@colbybrock
We just like hanging out and filming together, also I'm driving gtg.
           View all 14.5k comments

I remember Ethan told me he was going to New Jersey, I could go visit him tomorrow. But I don't think I'm welcomed there. I'll just wait till we get back to LA to see him again, no matter how bad it kills me.

Ethan's pov
I tried to keep the thought that her and Colby were just friends but I can't. I might as well go through social media and see what's going on with her. Scrolling through Instagram I see emma posted an instagram picture
_emmachamberlain

Colbybrock, samgolbach, graysondolan, hannahmeloche, and 987,374 others liked _emmachamberlain don't ask how we took this @samgolbach @colbybrock Colbybrock homeless man Samgolbach no one even apologized for letting my phone fall and shattering it...

_emmachamberlain don't ask how we took this @samgolbach @colbybrock
Colbybrock homeless man
Samgolbach no one even apologized for letting my phone fall and shattering it
_emmachamberlain @samgolbach if you would've listened to Colby and I and used the camera it would've prevented this from happening
M3ssymonday I don't know how I feel about this group
View all 56,389 comments

Emma's pov
Saturday 2:30 pm
I'm so bored, there nothing to do, Sam and Colby are exploring all day today and tomorrow, then they're leaving Monday morning. I'm going to be in Boston for two more weeks, my parents want me to be able to be here for Ethan and I's one year so I'm not sad and alone. I might as well film a video tomorrow but which one.

I'll just film "changing my appearance", it's the only thing I can think of. I'll book a nail appointment, a hair appointment, I'll go shopping, and some self care. It'll be a good day, I've been so stressed this is just what I need.

My appointments are set from 3:50 - 7:30, my hair appointment is first so I'll get ready now.

I shower but when I get out I go to my closet and put on a white collared shirt I made into a crop top, high wasted light wash mom jeans, white nike socks, and my air force ones. I grab my camera, tell my parents I'm leaving and go to my car.

I turn on my camera and just sit there, filming tires me out, but I can do this.
"Hiii I'm back , and I've decided to stop being sad, I'm always fucking sad. So this video is me treating myself, because one, I'm hoping that this will make me feel better about myself, and two, it'll help me keep my mind off of everything that's going on around me. So what I'm gonna do is dye my hair, I'm thinking highlights, then my nails, some self care, and I'll go shopping. Sooo let's go"

A few hours pass, I got my hair done, my nails done, a facial, and I went shopping. It's 8 pm and I'm tired, but after I got my nails and hair done I posted an Instagram picture,
_emmachamberlain

 It's 8 pm and I'm tired, but after I got my nails and hair done I posted an Instagram picture, _emmachamberlain

Colbybrock, samgolbach, Hannahmeloche, elliethumann, ethandolan, Graysondolan, and 1,383,467 others liked.
_emmachamberlain hair is blonde now😎
Ethandolan Hair looks c00L
Graysondolan miss u
Hannahmeloche COME BACK TO LA IMY
Elliethumann Arizona soon?
Colbybrock don't forget you're worth it❤️
Samgolbach stay happy :)
~
Hi I'm back, sorry this chapter is boring, I didn't know so many people needed me to update so I went fast😂 but the next update with be very soon and I'm pretty sure you'll all like it😎