Chapter 17

Ethan's pov
I've been hanging out with Emma a lot, we hung out a little bit on Friday, a little on Saturday, but a lot on Sunday.

We hung out at the trampoline park for the CreatorCon party, and i'm going to her hotel room just to hangout since we're leaving tomorrow, even though we figured out we only live 10 minutes away from eachother, I really hope this goes somewhere.

If what I have "planned" for tonight, then i'm hoping eventually i'll be able to ask her out..

When we get back from the trampoline park we go to the hotel room and I get in the shower and get dressed, I wore a black sweatshirt, black joggers, and black converse, it's comfortable ok. I get a text from Emma
~
emma c
You can come over whenever you want now, i'm in room 427
                                                          ethan dolan
                       Sweet, were on the same level i'll be over in like 5 minutes

emma c
okayy
~
Im excited!!
"Grayson! I'm leavingg"
"Alright bud, have fun, be back soon."
"You sound like my dad dude"

Then I walk out the door and walk to Emmas room, I knock on her door, she opens it and I instantly get a big smile.

Emmas pov
"Heyy"
"Hi" he gave a smile then we walked over to the bed, then we stared talking about fans and their rumors, I started playing music, we jammed out to that then we got hungry and post-mated starbucks and canes.

We kept posting snaps and things on our instagram to tease fans, we both took a picture of our starbucks but Ethan's picture had one of my scrunchies in the background.

"Hey Em"
"Yeah?" I look over, he's just staring at the ceiling.
"Are we still going to hangout when we go back home?" I sit up and look at him

"Um, of course!"
"Good, I like hanging out with you, I feel like I can really be myself" He now looks at me, then he sits up
"Ethan,"
"Yeah?" he sits up, then his phone starts to ring, he gets off the bed

"I'm sorry, just a sec, it's Grayson." He talks on the phone for a minute,then hangs up.
"I'm sorry what were you saying?" I grab his hands,
"Ethan, I like you. and I know we just met but I really feel like we've bonded, and I'm really hoping you feel the same way, I've had a lot of fun with you and I want it to continue."

"Emma I've had a lot of fun with you to, and I do  like you too. I mean teasing fans and making them think we're together is so i don't wanna say fun but it kinda is." I just laugh.

"Anyways, I'm so sorry but I gotta go, Gray needs me to pack since we're leaving tomorrow morning."
"Okay, ill see you this week right? With James?"
"You wanted me there for that?"
"Yeah of course, bring Grayson too. It'll be fun."
"Okay, bye Emma, I'll see you soon."
"Byee" he grabs the door handle.

I couldn't let him leave without doing something.
"Ethan wait." He turns around and looks at me. We hold eye contact for a second, then I lean in and kiss him.
"I really wanted to do that." I say
"I did too." Then he smiles
"FaceTime me later"
"Okie dokie" then he leaves.