Chapter 15

Emmas pov
The long day was finally over, and I just wanted to get back to the hotel and sleep, then I got a text from Ethan.

"Emma, check your tags"
"okay?" I checked them and so many people saw Ethan and I, I mean I don't mind it. I reply,
"Oh crap, well I think it's fine."
"Yeah it probably is, um, I remember you saying you'd want to collab with James Charles and he actually said he wanted to collab with you too."
"Oh my gosh, that's great, when?"
"He said whenever next week"
"Okay, that works, will you send me his number so I can text him about it please?"
"Of course" Ethan is so sweet, I really want to get to know him.

The next day of CreatorCon was just meet and greets. I didn't have to go on stage, and I don't have to anymore, but the last day is like a fun day.

it's open from noon - 4 then it's over. But the Youtubers get to stay and go to a trampoline park, it also has a bunch of other things you can do. Im obviously going to that.

It's now Sunday and CreatorCon is over, so the girdies cleaned up our station and packed all our gifts.

It's like 4:30 now and I was just grabbing a few extra things when Ethan walked up next to me,
"Hey stranger"
"Oh hey Ethan, what's up?"
"You look like you need help with that box."
"I do, can you help please?"
"Of course." He grabs the box out of my hands, our hands touch.

"Geez Emma, what's in here?" he laughs
"To be honest, I have no idea at all, it's just extra stuff and fan art. I still don't know where I'm going to put it when I get home."
"You could make a room for all of it, sorta like a filming room, you could have all the fan art hanging up in the background, that's what Gray and I have."

"Oh that's a really good idea, I have a few extra rooms in my basement." We get to the car and Hannah and Ellie aren't there, they probably went and grabbed extra stuff, guess I missed them.
"Hey Emma ?"
"Yeah E?"
"After the activity thing, do you wanna hangout?"
"Yeah ! where at ?"
"Well we don't have a lot of options with almost every single one of our fans here, so either your hotel room or mine."
"Okay, we could do mine, I don't share with Hannah or Ellie"
"okay, sounds good, what's your hotel?"
"The marriott, it's right off highway 70."
"Emma."
"Yeah ?"
"We're staying at the name hotel" We both start laughing a lot
"No way, like the one with" we both said "the giant fountain" at the same time.
"what a coincidence."
"I should go find Grayson, I'll see you soon"
"Okay byeeee"

This is great. All of a sudden Hannah and Ellie walk up to the car, Hannah obviously says
"EM, was that Ethan Dolan?"
"Haha yeah. we're hanging out later and we were making plans."
"OMG EM THATS GREAT!"
"Yeahhhh"
Then Ellie says, "Well, we've gotta go, where are you guys going?"
"The hotel room."
"Emma. it's a mess."
"ohh I totally forgot, we've got to go clean it now."

We drive back to the hotel room, change, then we get to the trampoline place.

We walked in and I saw E and Gray jumping, they see me then walk over to us
"Emmaaa" Grayson says
"Hey Graysonnn"
"E tells me you guys are hanging out later, might as well start now."

He motioned Hannah and Ellie to come with him then they went onto the trampolines.
"Emma come here, I found a foam pit, let's go, it's fun."
"Alright."

I laughed then he pulls my hand to the pit, he picks me up then he throws me in the pit, and he jumps in right after.

Then he starts throwing the cubes at me and I do the same, then he says wait, he pulls out his phone then take a snap of him in the foam pit.

He says to do the same thing so I do , he said it's fun for the fans to figure out things like this. might as well, so i do the same.

almost immediately after we post it, the fans go crazy with conspiracies.