"Hey the question was whether or not I had told you, not to tell you what it is,"

"Oh come on it can't be that bad,"

"I'm not gonna tell you," she looked over and pointed at me, "and you better not either,"

"Fine," Sam muttered, "Truth or Dare Athena, or whatever your real name is,"

"It's not your turn doofus,"

"I don't care, answer the question,"

"Fine dare,"

"I dare you to write your first name on your forehead,"

Athena looked at me and Liam for help, "Hey its the ruled," I laughed.

"It wasn't even his turn," she pleaded.

"You answered the question,"

She huffed and angrily grabbed a marker and printed 'JOHANNA' on her forehead, "There happy,"

Sam looked at her head and read the name, "That's beautiful why would you not want to tell people," he smiled.

Athena blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear, a common thing she does when she's nervous. "Aww so cute," I cooed.

Athena threw a pillow at me and I attempted to dodge it. Attempt being the word. Liam managed to block it before it hit me but it came close. If a pillow could kill I'd be dead. "That's not fair your boyfriend saved you," Athena grumbled, "Liam, truth or dare?" She was quick to change the subject.

"Truth,"

"Who was your first love?"

'That's easy, Tara,' I thought. "Ha, love? That guy was with Tara for two years and would never say the words 'I love you' I mean she said it to him all the time and he could never say it back. That guy is incapable of love," Sam informed us.

I was a bit shocked and from the look on Athena's face she was too. "Uh it's true," Liam mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wow it's a perfect match," Athena told us.

I looked at her confused. What's that supposed to mean. "What do you mean?" Sam asked her.

"Sapphire refuses to ever fall in love, she says it's 'not her thing' it would be the end of the world if she actually fell in love with someone,"

"Well I guess they don't have to ever worry about that," Sam laughed.

I buried my head in my hand in an attempt to get away from this conversation. I felt Liam wrap his arm around me and whisper in my ear, "Sorry,"

I leaned into him and felt a little bit better. I pulled away the second I realized what I was doing. I took my hands away from my face to see if anyone else had noticed. Athena was smiling cheekily at me. Sam on the other hand looked confused, probably because I pulled away.

We continued on with our game of truth or dare. By the end of the game I had eaten about ten different weird combinations of food and by now Liam knows way more personal information about me then he ever needed to know. Athena was sitting in Sam's clothes. His T-shirt looked like a dress on her and his jeans were being tightly held by a belt. Sam, on the other hand, was wearing Athena's crop top and her skirt which looked like a mini skirt on him. Liam was wearing a full face of makeup and looked like a Barbie doll. By the time the boys left they looked fabulous.

"So, give me all the details," Athena squealed jumping on the bed. Her pants, or I guess Sam's pants dragged her down, "but first can I borrow some clothes,"

I laughed, "Of course," I handed her a pair of pajamas.

When she finished saving she sat back down on the bed, "Okay spill,"

"You will not believe the date I just had,"

"Was it that great?"

"He took me to this ice cream place that had the ice cream I used to get with Mom,"

"That's so cute," she squealed, "Wait but how did he know that?"

"I told him like two years ago during the science project,"

"Aww that's so cute he listens to you,"

"I promise you I almost passed out he was holding my hand and everything, it was way too much proximity for me,"

I buried my hands in my head as I thought about the night. My cheeks turned a flush crimson color. "That is so adorable!" Athena squealed.

Winter jumper on my legs and started licking me. I laughed and pet her. "Athena, I don't think I can take much more of this,"

"What do you mean?"

"I get so flustered when he's around me. He holds my hand and I almost pull it back every time. He's gonna find out I like him,"

"Would that be such a bad thing?" She looked at me sadly while petting Winter, who was loving the attention.

"It would be a horrible thing. He would reject me and then never want to talk to me again. He would go running back to Tara and leave me a heartbroken mess,"

"I think he likes you," her voice drew out slowly as if she wasn't sure whether to tell me or not.

"I wish he did,"

"Think about it. What guy would go through that much effort for hit fake girlfriend for a date. What guy would come running in the middle of the night because you called him on the phone crying. I'm serious Saphy, I think he likes you,"

I looked at her closely. She seems sincere and for a second part of me hoped that maybe, just maybe what she said was true. Then reality came and hit me in the face. "He doesn't like me. He did all of this for Tara, so he could get her back. Then he said he liked this new girl. I will never be the girl he wants and I just have to face that,"

Athena sighed, realizing she would never be able to change my mind. "Well considering your never going to believe me, we can talk about something else," I silently thanked her, "but you can't break up with him until after the season trip,"

"Athena that's gonna be a nightmare!"

"You made a deal,"

"Yeah a deal which I've already mostly broken,"
"Yes but he doesn't know that! If you do this your gonna be breaking the deal, for the first time to him,"

"Fine, I'll break up with him after the season trip,"

Even though the relationship wasn't real part of me felt sad having to break it off. I knew that by the end of this we would no longer be together and instead he would be with that new girl he likes so much and I would have to get over him. It hurt me but it was the truth. I had to accept that.

Athena looked at me sadly as if she knew what I was thinking. "Maybe one day we'll get out fairytale ending,"

I hoped what she said was true. We both got ready for bed and turned off the lights. We payed there for about ten minutes before Athena spoke, "I can't sleep,"

"Neither can I,"

"Do you care if I call Sam?"

"Of course not,"

She grabbed her phone and dialed Sam. He picked up almost immediately and her smile stretched from ear to ear. She told him that she couldn't sleep and they started talking. She laid down and set the phone next to her ear. His words soothed her and within ten minutes she was asleep. I heard him say goodnight and hang up the phone.

I still couldn't sleep. I laid there as my thoughts consumed me. I thought about texting someone but not many people would be up this late. The only person I really wanted to talk to I was too scared to call. My phone buzzed beside me. I picked it up to see a message from Liam.
'Hey, I can't sleep. Are you still awake?'

'I can't either,'

We continued talking on the phone while Athena was fast asleep beside me.