"Wait, it's not contagious right? Like a disease? I don't want to catch a sneeze. It probably feels weird." Yoongi grimaced. Joon's eyes widened. He too did not want to 'catch a sneeze'.

"You don't catch a sneeze. But if someone sneezes on you then you could get sick. Well, that's how it is for humans." Jungkook shrugged. After he finished talking he yawned. "What time is it?"

"The big yellow ball of hot gas has not appeared yet." Yoongi answered.

"You mean the sun?" Jungkook giggled, chewing on his sleeve.

"Sure." Yoongi shrugged.

"Okay, enough talking I wanna go back to sleep." Jungkook whined, putting his head back on Namjoon's chest.

"Actually, I better go. The animals will be migrating soon so I'll need to get as much food as possible. I'll see you later." Namjoon sighed, not really wanting to leave the human. Especially not with Yoongi. From what he observed, the human was an innocent baby. Leaving him alone with Yoongi would probably destroy that.

Namjoon smirked when he had an idea. "I'm gonna send Jin up here to keep an eye on you. I don't trust you alone with him."

"Fuck off." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Namjoon muttered something under his breath and got out of bed. Jungkook whined and pouted, reaching out for Namjoon.

"I'll be back by dinner time, bunny." Namjoon smiled, grabbing Jungkook's hand and kissing his knuckles. Jungkook blushed and nodded.

"Okay, bye." Yoongi interrupted the moment with an annoyed voice.

Namjoon finally left and Yoongi had Jungkook all to himself again. But of course, Yoongi was only met with disappointment when Jungkook got out of bed and went to his bathroom. Yoongi stayed completely silent and could hear Jungkook brushing his teeth and washing his face. After Jungkook was finished in there, he returned back to bed and got under the covers.

Yoongi pulled Jungkook close, causing the younger to look up at him with wide doe eyes. Jungkook shifted his body so he was now facing Yoongi.

Yoongi put his large hands back on their rightful place, Jungkook's hips.

Jungkook shivered when he felt Yoongi's hands slip under his shirt, pushing his shorts down a little so he was holding Jungkook's bare hips. Jungkook got goosebumps from Yoongi's cold rings against his skin.

The bedroom door opened and Yoongi hissed something that Jungkook didn't understand. Definitely wasn't Korean.

"Language." Jin scolded as he shut the door, rolling his eyes sassily.

"Jinnie!" Jungkook squealed when he heard his hyung's voice. He turned his body and saw Jin near the foot of the bed. Jin smiled and got on the other side.

Jin looked like he had just been woken up but he was still handsome as hell. Jungkook turned away from Yoongi and wrapped his arms around the older who just arrived. Yoongi glared at the wizard, clenching his jaw.

"Hey, sweetheart." Jin cooed, pressing a soft kiss on Jungkook's nose. Jungkook scrunched up his nose and giggled.

Jungkook snuggled up to Seokjin, enjoying his warmth. Yoongi was ready to kill himself.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled himself closer so his chest was pressed against the human's back. Jungkook hummed when the soothing circles on his hips returned from Yoongi. Jin ruffled his hair and even kissed his forehead a couple times. Jungkook kept his eyes closed and his cheeks were bright pink.  For some reason he didn't even mind the affectionate actions coming from these people he hardly knew.

Jin's plump lips on his forehead were heavenly and the fingers massaging his hips made his body relax into the mattress even more. He was ready to fall asleep again.

That is, until he felt Yoongi's lips against the back of his neck.

Jungkook bit his lip, his cheeks on fire. He squirmed and whimpered a bit, his neck being very sensitive. Of course Yoongi already knew that.

Jungkook gasped quietly when he felt a new pair of hands trail down his side, just barely grazing his ass before they rested on the back of his thighs. He opened his eyes and looked up at Jin, who just winked.

His eyes fluttered closed when he could feel Jin's large hands slowly rub the back of his thighs. He pushed back into the touch without realizing it, letting out a soft whine. Yoongi's cold rings came into contact with his skin on his hips again, causing Jungkook to gasp and shiver. When had his hands even gone under his shirt?

Jungkook's lips parted as his heart rate picked up a bit. Yoongi opened his mouth and started sucking on Jungkook's skin, leaving small marks on the human. His tongue ran over them and he kissed each one he made. Jungkook whimpered and squirmed around again, his hand gently gripping Jin's shirt.

"Hyungs..." Jungkook called out quietly.

Jungkook opened his eyes about halfway and saw Jin's lips. He didn't know why, but he wanted to kiss him. Jungkook whined, not able to handle the embarrassment of asking. Jin didn't notice what he meant at first, thinking it was just because of the way they were touching him. Jungkook got frustrated when he didn't get what he wanted. He pulled on Jin's shirt and whined louder, making sure the older was looking down at him before he puckered his lips.

A/n: what the hell am I doing

Jin smirked and leaned down, pressing his plump lips against Jungkook's. Jungkook hummed into the kiss, enjoying the warmth of Yoongi's lips on his neck. Jungkook broke the kiss and gasped. This was wrong. He shouldn't be doing this.

"I-I'm going to take a shower. I forgot to yesterday." Jungkook stated nervously, quickly climbing over Jin and scurrying out of bed into his bathroom.

Jin and Yoongi sighed, feeling guilty. They probably went too far, they should've made sure he was okay first. Little did they know, that wasn't the case. Poor baby Jungkook was just embarrassed.

"You were sent here to keep an eye on me. You weren't doing a very good job." Yoongi muttered, wiping his lips with his sleeve.

"Oh shut it." Jin huffed, rolling his eyes.

"How the hell did you already get hard? You seriously have no control." Yoongi raised his brows.

"How did you know that?" Jin narrowed his eyes.

"Your dick is against my leg."

"Ew, that's your leg?! I fucking thought that was the blanket." Jin screeched while backing away so he was all the way on the other side of the bed.

"Never said I minded it." Yoongi winked with a small smirk.

"Horny fucker." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Could say the same to you." Yoongi quickly shot back.

"Shut up."

...

What in the fuck was that🤡

Anyway, sorry for this weird ass update, hope y'all keep reading even though this chapter was trash🤡