Chapter 19

Ella's POV

"Get in loser, we're going shopping."

I groaned at Chloe as she grinned excitedly.
I got into the passenger seat as I pleaded for her to take me back to the pack house.

"No can do, love. There's a huge party tonight and we both have to be there!"

"Why do I have to be there too? I really prefer my bed watching Netflix in the pack house."

"Well your popularity is rising, and everyone just wants to get to know who you are, they're curious. You're a bad bitch, do you know how many boys want a chance with you in school?"

I snickered, "Yeah right."

"I'm serious. The dickhead guys that hang out with my doofus brother and mate are always staring at you like your a piece of meat. It won't be long til one of them claims you."

"Claim me? I'm not an goddam prize or property to claim, the fuck?"

"Werewolves Ella, remember we're werewolves it's all about the males annoyingly prideful ego."

I rolled my eyes at her response and mentioned how weird it was when Kane approached me this morning and just left.

"Kane? No way!" She giggled loudly.

"It was a little weird, but whatever I'm not thinking into it."

She snickered as she parked into the malls parking lot.

We began waking through the mall in search for dresses for tonight, as much as I hated this I just accepted that I'll be attending. Chloe promised me that I was allowed to have a nap though before the party, so I was fine with it.

We've been in three stores so far, but none pleased Chloe so far.

"Have you made any other friends or met the rest of the pack?"

"Um not really. I've just been focusing on school and shit. Honestly I'm not a really social person, I just sleep, watch Netflix, eat, and go to school."

"I noticed, but that's not a bad thing. Don't worry they'll love you. Just talk a little you know be open, they're good people. Maybe when we have a pack bbq you'll be able to socialize better."

I nodded as we went through more dresses.
The smooth velvet material caught my attention as my fingers skimmed over it. I gave it an one over, and knew this was made for Chloe.

"Hey Chlo I think I found something for you," I said holding up the two piece as she grinned.

I kept looking around picking up a few things here and there creating my own outfit. I decided to not do too much, well I'm not doing a lot but making it look like I put a lot of effort in.

After a long trip at Sephora, we finally left the mall and drove to the house where the party is being held at.

"Why can't we go into the pack house to get ready?"

"I know if we go there, I won't be able to drag you back out. Plus, dad has important people over for some meeting I don't really know about, and the guys are already over there setting up."