Chapter 15

Ella's POV

I gave myself an once over before setting my makeup with setting spray

I gave myself an once over before setting my makeup with setting spray. I searched around for hairspray to realize I had none.

Ugh.

Weirdly, I was energized and excited for the party. I went to sleep at three am and got up at six to get ready for school. Excitement has been buzzing all around the pack house and school today, since it's the twins birthday. Mostly on Colton, but Chloe has had the time of her life today. I made my focus solely on her today.

I decided to keep it simple yet hot. I wore an long sleeved body con dress with high thigh open toe boots. I put my hair up into an bun with two strands out at the side. I'm not new to the party scene, it'll get hot and I rather not look like a mess at the end of the night with frizzy wild tangled hair and smudged makeup.

I spritz some perfume on, and put on earrings. Grabbing my phone I left my room onward to Chloe's.

"Hey Chloe do you have-woah you look so good Chlo!"

She was glittering, and basically shinning. Forget Colton, she's the center of attention tonight, as she should be.

"Is it too much?"

"Is it too much?"

"No! You look incredible babe!"

"Thanks! My mate won't know what'll hit him," she giggled as she applied highlighter.

"He's one lucky ass guy. Get lucky tonight!" She giggled and started blushing.

"You needed something?"

"Yeah, hairspray?"

"Right over there. I love the look you have going on. You have such an great body."

"Ugh says you. Literally every girl in this pack has such amazing bodies, I'm so jealous."

"Girl honestly it's the werewolf metabolism, and the daily 3 hour trainings before and after school. I hope you get some tonight, fyi werewolves have great stamina," she said with a wink.

"Ah you dirty little-"

The door opened abruptly and Colton walked in looking amazingly hot as per usual.