Chapter 16

Ella's POV

"Ella. Ella. Ella!"

The feminie voice above me broke me out of my sleeping trance.

"Hm?"

"Get up!"

I lifted my head up and stretched as I took in my surroundings.

Chloe was sitting on my bed with an worrisome look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"It's nearly four in the afternoon, and you haven't gotten up yet. I didn't think you drank that much last night, and your heart beat kept lowering to a slow rate and increasing rapidly in your sleep. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm probably just tired. I haven't been getting good sleep lately, and with the party and everything you know. I'm fine," I laughed it off as my mind went to memories from last night.

"Okayy if you say so. Get showered and cleaned up, I'll make you some lunch. I'll throw this out too," she said shaking the Hennessy bottle that was nearly empty.

"Thank you," I muttered as she nodded and closed the door.

Fuck. Last night was almost like it didn't happen. It was beyond crazy, everything happened so fast.

Maybe I should talk to him today?
His kiss with Shelby last night says otherwise though.

God, fuck him you're better than this Ella. You don't need to be stressing over a stupid kiss.

I got up stretching, finding myself in the same clothes from the party and my shoes kicked to the side of my room. I stripped hopping in the shower. I washed away the grim, sweat, feelings, alcohol, and stress of last night. I scrubbed off my makeup with an cleanser and got out.

I pulled on an oversized sweat pants tightening the strings, and an Adidas sweatshirt

Pulling my hair back into an loose sloppy bun, I was too lazy to wash out the hairspray. I did my daily skin care routine, no makeup and grabbed my phone headed downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen I walked into a few teens lingering around in their own groups chatting, and having late an lunch.

I sat on the stool as Chloe placed a plate in front of me.

It was a sandwich, don't get me wrong I'm always hungry, but I didn't feel hungry for once.

"Nah I'm good. Thanks though." I pushed the plate to the side.

"Hungover?"

"Nope I feel pretty fine actually." I could handle my alcohol, and didn't drink that much last night. I eyed up the bowl of fruits Blake had, it looked pretty good not gonna lie.

Chloe slapped Blakes chest and grabbed the bowl out of his hands.

"I told you that's for Ella," she rolled her eyes, pushing the bowl into my hands.

"Thanks, sorry Blake," I grinned sheepishly at him plopping an grape into my mouth.

He shrugged it off stealing a few grapes from the bowl and sat next to me.

"So you two?" I said motioning to them both with an wink.

"You're always welcomed if you want. The more the merrier," Blake grinned at me putting an arm over my shoulder.

I made an disgusted face and shrugged him off, as Chloe made a low deep growl glaring at him.
Not gonna lie, chick scared me. I already read up on how possessive werewolves are towards their mates, I rather not test that fact out.

"No thank you, I like my limps intact thank you."

He threw his hand back laughing.
"Relax babe. It's basically like a threesome with just you," he said winking at her as she turned red.

"Um okay, that's my que to go."

"No Ella stay! I wanted to ask you what happened last night?"

Did she know?

"What do you mean?"

"With Jay dummy, I saw you both talking. He asked about you after you told me your heading to bed."

"Oh I don't know. Nothing happened, we just talked. I just met the guy Chloe chill out."

"I don't like him, something about him throws me off," Blake said taking more of my fruit, I glared at his hand.

"Ugh you too? Colton doesn't like him either, and wouldn't tell me why. He was practically glaring at him every time he saw the poor kid, if looks could kill," she sighed.

I slapped Blake's hand away as soon as he reached for another.
Ha gotcha sucker!

"Okay jeez woman!"

"Yay! A sandwich! I'm so hungry!" An high pitched voice exclaimed.
None other than Shelby walked in and grabbed the plate with the sandwich.

Chloe rolled her eyes, just as Colton walked in the kitchen.
I immediately looked the other way, distracting myself with the strawberries in the bowl.

I picked one up and offered it to Blake to which he grinned and greedily took it.

"Oh my god! Guys! Colton took me shopping, and bought me a new dress to make up for the one he tore last night. If you know what I mean," she giggled as Chloe rolled her eyes so far back they could've gotten stuck.

Some of her other groupies ran up gushing over her, as they began chatting very loudly.

Just as I looked back down at the bowl of fruits, I saw a large hand retreating with the biggest strawberry in the bowl. Hey! I was leaving that to eat last, the best is always for last.

On instinct I slapped his hand away as he dropped the strawberry and it rolled to the floor.

"Ouch!"

"See look what you did now, you made it go to waste!" I huffed rolling my eyes.

"Me? Who told you to slap me that hard. Damn."

"Who told you to eat my food? The last strawberry was a peace offering so you could get your own!"

"Will you two stop already jeez. I'll make another bowl. Fat asses," Chloe muttered as she walked to the fridge.

"Thanks babe," he grinned.

"Please don't start with the name calling. I'm still getting used to this nightmare," Colton groaned smacking Blake's back. His closeness to me made my entire body tense and I didn't like it.

"What's with you people, and hitting me?" He exclaimed.

I snickered getting up.
"I'm going to go call my parents. Thanks Chlo for lunch," I smiled at her before hurriedly exiting the kitchen before receiving a response wanting to be far from Colton and Shelby as soon as possible.