Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26

Start from the beginning

“You really can’t keep your hands of me.” She said while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Well, I need to make up for all the time I missed yesterday.”

“We barely lasted 8 hours yesterday.”

“I could have lasted but you couldn’t resist me any longer.” I teased.

“It wasn’t my fault! Louis was practically pushing me off the bed!”

“Well there are couches in this place, you could have slept there.”

“Why would I sleep on the couch if I had the option to sleep next to my super cute and good looking boyfriend?”

I could help but smile at her.

“Mmm, you’re right why would you want to miss out on that?”

I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers, trying to contain myself and not get carried away.

“We need to get packing, we leave in an hour,” she said while pulling away. I frowned at her absence but sucked it up.

She threw everything out of the closet and didn’t even bother refolding them, and I did the same.

I changed into a pair of sweat pants and a loose fitting Hollister top. I brushed my teeth and fixed myself before Sky took over the washroom.

I placed my bag and Skylar’s bags by our bedroom door and waited for her to come out.

As if on cue, she walked out of the washroom looking like a million bucks. She fixed her hair so it was straightened evenly and she was wearing minimal makeup which made her look even more beautiful than she already is.

“You clean up well,” I teased as I entwined my fingers with hers.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” She winked as we took our bags with our free hand and wheeled it out.

In the living room everyone was waiting for us.

“It’s about time you two got out of that room,” Louis chirped making me laugh but made Skylar roll her eyes and blush.

“Come on lets go we’re going to be late,” Liam said moving us out the door.

Skylar’s POV

The entire plane ride home consisted of me sleeping. I don’t know why but I couldn’t manage to keep my eyes open. I guess I was just tired from being in the sun so much these past who weeks. And also being able to sleep on Harry probably helped a bit.

I wasn’t really looking forward to going back home anymore because now that summer is practically over in a few days, I have to go back to school. And apparently the schooling system in London is different than in America, so I’m technically in Uni? That’s so weird. Simon had to explain it to me over the phone.

I was woken up by me being shaken. I looked up to see Harry looking down at me and smiling. “We’re home,” he said as I sat up.

We both got off the chair and followed everybody off the plane. Once we were out of the gates the paparazzi were flashing pictures of us all.

Is it really necessary to take pictures of us right now? I mean we’re obviously tired and the lights are just irritating us.

 Harry wrapped his arms around me, and held me tight, not caring that probably within hours everyone is going to ask about us. We didn’t even talk about going public yet nor did we event tell Simon about us! Hopefully he won’t take it badly.