My eyes fluttered open when my mind went back to my dad. He has been visiting his doctor frequently and that made me worry. I know he was hiding something so to find out what actually was he hiding from me, I invaded his closet. My mom usually comes home late as she is busy working at the office so it was a great opportunity for me to look for my answers. I tried searching for dad reports but there were none. I not only searched his closet but the entire room. But failed to find anything. So, I just dropped the matter like it was nothing.

I shook my head and climbed down the stool. I grabbed the water bottle from the refrigerator and poured the water in the glass before gulping it down. I heard footsteps coming closer to me. By the corner of my eyes, I saw Aly placing her purse on the island and almost grabbing my sandwich. Before turning around, I kept the empty glass in the sink.

"Don't you dare!" I shouted making her jump a bit. She raised her hands in surrender and looked at me with her eye wide opened.

"What the hell, Van!"

I completely ignored her as if she didn't exist and leaned on the kitchen island. I pulled the plate towards me and ate the last bite of it. Her hands were now crossed over her chest as she silently watched me enjoying the last bite of my sandwich. After I was done eating, I kept the empty plate in the sink and washed my hands before striding away from her.

"Are you seriously going to ignore me now?" Aly asked as she sat beside me on the couch in the living room.

I acted as if I never heard her. I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket and checked my social accounts. She snatched my phone and glared at me.

"Give it back to me!" I calmly said but sounded serious.

"Or else?" She challenged me. I didn't say anything. I almost snatched my phone back from her but she was so quick in moving away from me and my face kissed the floor.

"Oh shit! I am so sorry, Van!" I straightened myself up and rubbed my nose. She hurriedly left the living room and came back with an ice and kitchen towel.

"Here!" She said, handing me the ice and towel. I glared at her before wrapping the towel around the ice and placing it on the bridge of my nose. Thank god! It didn't bleed.

"I am so sorry, Van. I didn't mean to. Oh, God!..." She ran her hand through her hair as she paced around the room.

"It's OKAY! I AM FINE!"

She stopped in her tracks and gave an apologetic smile. I removed the towel when I felt no more pain. I extended my hand out for her and confusion spread over her gorgeous face.

"My phone!" I said, eyeing at my phone.

"Oh. Here!" She slapped her forehead before giving it back to me.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to keep you waiting."

"It's okay."

I got up from the floor and again sat back on the couch. She stood in front of me with her hands crossed over her chest and raised her eyebrow.

"What?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Aren't we suppose to leave for shopping?" She asked, tapping her foot on the floor with her hands still crossed.