|41|

"Woah... oh wow!"

The loud clap that came after Chaeyoung exclaimed brought Jisoo out of her reverie. She blinked and moved her head back as she heard Lisa's exaggerated outcry for whatever make up she was applying on the older girl. It was only after Jisoo observed the two girls being stunned at the sight her that she took a second to stare at her reflection.

Jisoo wasn't really into make ups or make overs but the grand celebration was only due in the next two hours. Chaeyoung and Lisa offered help as much as she needed that the older girl allowed them to apply colors and style her hair that are appropriate for the event. The long dress that she thinks she received from Jinwoo fits perfectly and with a little fix... she had never seen herself too beautiful.

The girl standing in front of the full length mirror is unrecognizable in her eyes. It was as if she was some sort of princess like how most girls imagined themselves to be when they grow up. Not like how Jisoo imagined her future to be but she was glad she looked like one as she could just visualize how the guests and other girls their age would appear based on Chaeyoung and Lisa's attires.

"How do I look?" The black haired girl asked the other two younger girls. "I look fine, right?"

"You look fine? Fine?!" Her best friend shook her head too many times. "Unnie, you look so beautiful, it's not even enough to use that one word!"

"I fucking did a good job with your make up." The blonde girl tilted her head to the side as she squinted her eyes. "Though I want to add some more white on your eyeshadow--"

"Lisa, it's perfect. Your job is perfect already. Too much will feel off balance somehow."

"No, honey. Imagine it. It's gonna be better."

Jisoo didn't dare to intervene when she doesn't really know so much about protocols or art in cosmetics. She let the other two converse and she allowed herself admire how she looked like. She was quite content with it because it was simple and she thinks that she wouldn't catch a lot of attention.

"Ahh! Aniya! Don't make changes! I'm scared you'll do worse!"

"I literally did all of this!"

"No, you didn't! That's all Kim Jisoo with a few make up!"

"That's why I'm adding more!"

"Hey, you guys..." Jisoo reached a hand out just to stop them from getting too loud. "Guys!!"

"What?!"

The older girl let out a small smile as the twosome turned at her at the same time. She twirled a bit for them and pulled her lips into a wider smile. "I think I'm content with this. Thank you. Now... aren't the two of you supposed to get dressed?"

Chaeyoung and Lisa looked at their own state from head to toe. They shared gazes and followed Jisoo's line of sight where a rose gold and a silver gown await them. Jisoo knew describing them as both eyecatching and pretty wouldn't be enough as they probably cost more than what she estimated it to be but, nevertheless, she bet the two girls already knew what they want and what would fit them.

"Need some help in putting this on, sweetheart?" Lisa fetched them and handed Chaeyoung the rose gold one. "It's a long dress and the zipper's at the back too."

"Unnie, I'll be using your bathroom, okay?" Jisoo nodded as Chaeyoung eyed the blonde girl who kept a grin. "I can do just fine, Lisa. I don't need help putting it on. Thank you very much."

"Then how would you like some me taking it off for you later?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and proceeded towards the other door inside Jisoo's room, ignoring the flirty statement. Lisa chuckled as she watched Chaeyoung disappeared instead of not minding they were all girls and she could actually just change right where they stood. She clasped the hanger of her own glittery gown as she could clearly see the insecurity in Jisoo's eyes.