|28|

"Wow."

"I know."

Jisoo pressed her lips together as she felt Jennie's heaving chest against her own. She lost count of how many times they've ended up in that position... not really though when it's been like four or five times in the span of a few hours. She was just momentarily hazy because of the latest orgasm took a toll on her.

"You're... satisfied?"

"Kind of. But you easily get tired. Not like other bitches who can go for far too long." Jennie raised her head and lifted herself off from the older girl. She laid herself back on her bed, one arm covering her eyes. "And my thirst for sex can't be appease that easily."

"You're--"

"Insatiable? Maniac? Go ahead. Throw the word, Jaesu."

"Just..." Jisoo couldn't finish what she was saying because a trickle of sweat she'd fought the urge to lick off, trailed from the side of Jennie's face down to her creamy neck. She can feel the faint tugging below her stomach, she wondered if the latter's words should actually be used on her too. As much it was plain dirty and rushed sex, she doesn't think she would've done it if it’s not Jennie. "Insatiable may work."

"Right. As if you didn't like the sex." She could tell the younger girl rolled her eyes. "I think it's more to your liking than mine."

Jisoo cleared her throat because she had to ask. "So it's just sex for you?"

"Yeah." Jennie answered after a while and the exhalation went unnoticed to Jisoo as she stood up in all her glory. The sight made Jisoo gulped but chocolate brown eyes under the glow of sunlight were the prettiest to look at. It got her speechless how those have duality just like the person itself.

'Even when it's me?'

"Look, I'll be honest. You're hot and fucking sexy... in your own way." Jennie gestured with her hand as pointing out she was just average as she added the last words. "And I’d go down on you again but don't expect, baby girl. It's just sex for me before and it still is now." Jennie spared her a look and Jisoo braced herself to be unaffected by the next words.

"Just like before? Like our first time, you mean?" Jisoo wet her lips, waiting for what the latter would say. She tried speaking casually and Jennie might've bought it or she just didn't care enough when she's wiping her fingers clean with her last night's clothes. "It's nothing special or something?"

"Why would it mean anything else just because it's you? Fact check. You're not that special."

Jennie flat out said the words that stung once more. Jisoo bit her lip as the younger girl trudged her way towards her bathroom. She still has a lot more to say, to propose but it looked like the latter wasn't in the mood to talk. Unlike earlier when she'd whisper the naughtiest things upon her ears.

"How about you treat me like one of your girls?" Jennie snapped her head so fast, Jisoo was more surprised with it than such words escaping her mouth. She shrugged when the latter raised an eyebrow at her. "You can avoid the trouble and I could use the same. Besides... you're the one who said you can't fuck anyone else when you can't stop thinking about me--"

"Don't finish that sentence."

She wasn't fazed by Jennie's forefinger, shrugging yet again with a sheepish smile. "It's already finished anyway."

"What exactly are you saying, Kim Jisoo?" She crossed her arms, completely comfortable in her thoroughly naked body and maybe quite pissed by the look displayed on her face.