|10|

The two girls stared at each other, no one bothering to talk. Their friends couldn't even approach them but there was some rustling that Jisoo heard, that she assumed was Mino standing up. She heard the slow staggering footsteps and she honestly wished the guy wouldn't come close or she really won't care how much she'll fucked up by beating up a student.

'Stay down, asshole. Just fucking stay down.'

"Now you're really in fucking knee deep trouble." He was still clasping where he's been hit, but Jisoo didn't care. It couldn't even amount to what she experienced. "Why are you even fucking here?"

Jisoo didn't reply to him, she only kept her focus on the mute girl in front of her. Jennie stepped forward towards her and she expected a slap back. Any bitch who received one will retaliate by returning it or pulling the other girl's her.

"Go home." She heard Jennie said while she went past her. "And pack your bags. It'll only get worse."

She left them with Jisoo clenching her fists with how the latter can really be that unfeeling being. She was ready for bullying but not of this kind. Jennie's really pushing her limit that it made her question if it was even worth it.

'Worse? What could be worse than this?!'

"Bitch, how does it feel like? To not have her siding with you?"

She glared at Mino who spoke those words as if Jennie ever even chose her. It will always be their scum of a group that comes first. She never understood and she doesn't even plan on knowing her reasons because it was just too much.

It was too much to expect from someone and find yourself falling for another impossible outcome you wanted.

She stomped down the hallway being followed by Chaeyoung who didn't stop pestering her for answers. She saw Bobby by the end of the hallway and they briefly shared gazes. The latter had her bag and he gestured it for her to take.

"Uh... hey. I know... okay, I don't know." He seemed unsure as Jisoo only accepted another help from him. He ruffled his hair and tried a small smile. "Be careful. Don't get fooled by just what you see. There might be some explanation--"

"I think I already got fooled enough. Thanks for the advice."

"But--" He held onto her wrist, causing for two pair of eyes to stare at him. He let go quickly as Chaeyoung was much threatening than the person he was talking to. "At least talk to J again? Tell her what happened because I doubt that she knew--"

"She allowed it, didn't she?"

"I mean... yeah. But--"

"Thank you, Bobby." She cut him off as she couldn't even fathom talking to someone who could be so manipulative and mean that her controlling herself wouldn't be physically violent. "I appreciate it."

Bobby blinked and sighed in defeat. He shrugged and smiled a bit. "You're welcome."

~***~

"Have you talked to Madame about this?"

"Already did, Ji Woo-ssi. She understood me too."

The silence filled the room and Jisoo felt bad for not being more responsive to the older woman. It seemed like disrespecting her but she can't help it. She's still at loss for words. She put some stack of her clothes in a huge bag neatly. She was almost done with it. Packing her stuff and everything.