|3|

BUZZ

BUZZ

BUZZ

🎶CATCH ME IF YOU WANNA🎶

"Ugh..." Jisoo reached out her hand to turn off her alarm. "I'm up. I'm up..."

She sat up from the bed with her eyes half closed as she stretched. It took her awhile to adjust from the four walls which are a stranger to her. She almost thought she she got drunk again and played around.

'No. No no no, Jisoo. This is your new room.'

Jisoo checked the time to see it was exactly 6:05 AM. She jumped up from the comfy bed and landed on the floor, raising her hands up as if she was an acrobat who finished a stunt. She smiled happily and walked towards the bathroom, dragging her towel.

Her eyes strayed on a spot on her floor. Events flashed back to her mind, causing the scarlet color on her cheeks. She can't believe what she just experienced hours ago.

~~~

(FLASHBACK)

"I'm thinking about christening your goddamn bed, Jisoo."

The said girl became frozen as the drunk girl continued leaning in, her breath infiltrating Jisoo's nostrils. She still kept her hands on Jennie's shoulder until she was practically hovering her. She received persistent pecks on her neck down to where her collarbones meet.

"Yah! Kim Jennie--"

Jennie made a gagging sound and Jisoo felt her cheeks full as if there's something inside."Ugh... I..."

'Oh no... No no no no... This girl really--"

Jisoo pushed her hard till they were both standing up yet Jennie still had a hold on her. Before she can get away, Jennie made a loud noise as if fromt the pit in her stomach and warm substance fell against Jisoo's shirt and arms. She continued spitting out vomit while Jisoo just shut her eyes tight, finally accepting the fate given to her first night in such a great room. When the sound halted, she looked at the girl helplessly.

"You... Had enough already?" She ask while shaking in disgust or anger or maybe both once Jennie raised her head only to bow down again to add up to the puke on the floor and on, well... Jisoo. "Goddamn it... Why do I have to ask?"

"I... like it! You... did well, Jaesu!" She fell on face first on Jisoo's bed, completely about to lose consciousness. That saved her from being knocked out by Jisoo. Literally, since she would love to do so. "Ahh... that feels... nice..."

"Yah... yah get up... Ahh jinja! Jennie!!" She kicked the other girl's leg but there was no more response. She stared at herself and saw the mess she had to endure. Her nose wrinkled after smelling the stink and she can't help but stomp her feet hard. She clenched her fists and aimed it at Jennie but she just let out another frustrated sigh. "You're a human, Jisoo. You're not gonna strangle her. You. Are. Not. Going. To. Strangle. Her!"

It took awhile before she finished cleaning up the whole foul mess. She turned on the air purifier and watched Jennie sleeping like a baby as if she didn't just vomit. Well, babies vomit too but it's in their nature and that's excusable unlike the girl who amazingly has such a baby face with the ability to fool anyone.

"For a horny girl, you have a different way of christening the bed." She poked the latter's cheek. Jennie hummed as if to complain, causing her to be amused.