"But my toy got stolen away. I'll give you that, Jinwoo oppa." The younger girl only smiled even when Jinwoo's frown became deeper as Jisoo heard the words. "Since you've been having your own fun behind my back... why can't I do the same especially when it's out in the open? I'm not the one hiding and lying between us."

"Jennie--"

Jennie jerked back so fast as soon as Jisoo placed her hand on her shoulder. Both girls were with wide eyes and there was a brief moment of the older girl only deciphering what the hell just happened. She wasn't sure if it was out of shock or disgust or just her presence being unwanted as Jennie stared back into her.

"Jennie-ah."

"Lisa!" Jinwoo closed his eyes as his cousin started her way towards the center of the room, ignoring his call all along. "You all can go home. Stop all these. It's enough for the fucking cotillion."

The blonde girl furrowed her eyebrows and followed just behind her. "But, unnie, we have to do at least three more rundowns before it's perfect. Then tomorrow's the last day to clean it all up--"

"Fine. Suit yourself. But I'm ditching this." She threw a glance at her best friend then to the couple she just left on their own. "Whoever hell knows why I agreed to this in the first place."

"Well for your birthday and--"

"You know what, I don't give a damn. This sucks. The dance sucks. Everything fucking sucks."

As soon as the girl left, silence befallen the room before some murmurs ensued. There was a little next to nothing with the turmoil going inside of Jisoo's head of the obvious distress that dawned on Lisa's face. Jinwoo took the steps this time and patted the blonde girl and gave an encouraging smile. He went out of the room without saying another word and it didn't take anyone to guess just where he was going to.

"Hey." Insistent pokes pulled Lisa from her musing and her eyes found Chaeyoung's small smile. It was as if their position's exchanged as she recalled how she had pestered the latter before. "Come on. You said we had three more runs to go before we get everything right."

"Jennie unnie just said we should just go home."

"Yeah but... I could use a help from twirling. Me and partner do." Chaeyoung gestured to Sana who waved at them. "Also, she said she still can't get that one step before we reached the chorus."

"Oh and I'm still confused about that one change we did." Donghyuk commented as he joined the two girls while rubbing his nape. "Maybe another run?"

"Well... then..."

Lisa put a huge smile on her face and started directing the other dancers once more. Jisoo could see other students moving towards the younger girl, fussing all around her and distracting her from different sides. Even Bobby was already joking around near her.

"I guess you can say I feel bad too."

The black haired girl turned to her left and saw Mino watching the scene beside her. "You can also feel bad?"

"I had hope but you screwed it up big time. Even Jinwoo hyung can't save you from it. Hell... he can't even do anything this time. Not when he played a huge part to it."

She glared at him, the anger that got pent up firing towards Mino. "And it pleases you that I did? That we pissed of your Jennie more than ever?"

"No. For all its worth... you did let me see her for awhile." He smiled a bit then shook his head. "Guess I could thank you for that."