Sea

Request: @SupravaMishra
__

Summer. It's warm. It was past midnight when I came home from my daily walking routine through our city. I would always walk the same route at this time of the day to free my mind of all negative thoughts. Looking at the sea and it's beauty through the shining moon all over it. It's silent, no birds, no cars, no kids.

Silent.

Arriving home I take a hot shower till I feel the the water burning on my skin. After that, I switch on the TV and watch the 'Talking Show' where this one guy talks about everything that the audience requests. Then people call or visit him and they start to discuss different topics. It's interesting to see people talking about those stuff and seeing other perspectives who show you your worth and the beauty of the world before I go to bed and start another day of negativity and loneliness.

"I'm sorry okay?" I said switching off the TV after the show.

It's really warm today

I went to the kitchen to eat an apple before I go to sleep, as always.
I got the knife and the apple and cut it in two pieces. I ate the one piece and let other one on the white plate with pink roses on.

"Why are you so silent?" I asked turning around and making my way to my bedroom.

I closed my eyes drifting in the dark into the world of dreams.

I hear nothing. Just my breath.

I see nothing. Just the darkness.

I feel nothing. Just emptiness.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Why can't I let you go.

__

I open my eyes.
11am.
Time to get up.

I throw the blanket away and a sudden shiver overtook me.

It's cold.

I smile.

"Did you forgive me?" I asked, getting up from bed and walking to the bathroom. After getting ready I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked after noticing that the piece of Apple is still untouched.

A cold breeze overwhelmed me.

"Okay I'll make pancakes. Your favourite" I said, smiling to myself the whole time while preparing.

"Where were you last night?" I asked feeling unsure if I should ask at all.

No comment.

"I just have Orange juice at home. Is it okay?".

Cold breeze. It should be okay.

Finishing up, I put the plates and the juices on the table and made myself comfortable while noticing the Apple which was still there.

"Won't you talk with me about it?"

Nothing.

I sat there still, waiting for an answer but nothing. So I started to ate. I finished my plate and stared over to the other plate. Still untouched.

"Are you still mad?"

Nothing, again.

"I'm going to work. Better eat up before I come home." I said a bit strict. "I don't want you to get ill".

And with my last words, I left.

__

I got a present. A necklace with a bird on it. I saw it and my first though was her.