Happy End pt.3

'You're not his type'

Sougo's p.o.v.

Sigh.

We were sitting in the canteen. Me and Kaneki. I don't know why, but I feel strange for some reason. Somehow guilty.

"Hey, there she is" Kan said.

"Huh? Who?" I asked.

He nodded to the entrance of the canteen.

Ahh she.

I glanced at Kan, who was looking directly at her.

I was slurping my banana milk, which this creepy girl gave me. She was right, I started to like it.

"She looks cute today" he chuckled.
"I like her smile".

"Yeah" I said looking at the table, where she sat with her friend. "I like it too".

__

"Mhm.. it seems like you got it. Everything's correct. The exam is in two weeks and we still have two topics to learn. Seriously, I think you will pass it, so we don't need to stress"

She nods. A light smile appeared on her lips. She looks exhausted these days. She looks tired and has swollen eyes. And why I feel guilty about that?

"Uhmm.." I was never good with words "so should we head back? Or do you-"
"Sougo. I need your help"
"Huh?"
"What type of girls do you like?"
"Huh?"
"Like I know you're an asshole, but you don't look at those slutty girls at school"
"Huuh?"
"I mean, of course you like those girls with mini rock and everything.. You're not even a virg-"
"HUH?"
"Ok I'm sorry, but the point is - tell me the type of girls you like!"

With every word, she came closer. Her wide blue eyes looked helpless, but excited at the same time. Her mouth is partly open.

She indeed looked adorable

"I don't have a special type-"

"Don't dare to lie"

Closer

"I-I like.. cute girls"

Wide eyes

"Cute girls? Really?"

"Yeah, silly and clumsy ones are cute.. and I like it when she's loud and annoys me. I like it when she frowns and pouts. I like her soft hair. I like her idiotic behaviour. Her sparkly eyes when she's happy. I like her smile. Her mesmerising smile, its like medicine for my heart"

"Cheesy" she giggled

"Shut up" I chuckled

She smiled
I smiled
She smiled wider.
Her smile.
Mesmerising.

"I asked for your type, but it's like you described someone" she winked at me. "Who is it? Please tell meeee~"

I described someone? Yeah. I think I did. I didn't noticed it before. I didn't noticed what I feel. She's not my perfect type, she is the one I love.

"Sougo?"

I do love her.

"Are you okay?" She asked me, waving her hand in front of my face. I grabbed her wrist, finally looking at her. Her sparkly eyes. Her eyes were wide, she was shocked from my sudden action.

I came closer. Inches away.

"Why did you ask me about my type?" I asked her, tilting my head a bit to the side, lifting one eyebrow up.

She's blushing

I really do love her

"I thought.." She started "You and Kaneki could have the same type"

...
I really do.

And she loves him.

And I'll never be him.

__