The last time

Warning!!! If you can't stand depressive stuff and self harmness don't read.

___________________

Kagura's p.o.v.

Fresh air

The only time I feel free again. Sitting outside on a bench, headphones on and listening to classical music.
When the air hits me lightly. When the sun shines on me. When there are less people outside with me.

When I have time for me.
Air to breath, just for me.

There are only few people with me. Everybody seems to go inside slowly. Few kids screaming around the place and their parents talking with each other. Everybody has someone with whom they talk.

It seems like

I'm the only one who's alone.

_

It got darker by the time. Only one couple are sitting on a bench near me.

Seems like he visited her.

Nobody is visiting me.

_

Its getting colder by the time.

The couple were gone. The boy kissed her before he left.

My back hurts.

_

Nobody is there anymore.

Nobody is here anymore.

I'm all alone.

Nobody visited me.

_

Once, I called Nobume few times, but she was busy with her boyfriend.

She ditched me few times for him.

And she left me all by myself here.

_

Once, I thought the others would come.

Shinpachi and Gin. But they didn't. Work was more important, I guess.

_

Once, I even texted Sougo, but I forgot he wouldn't come. He was busy with his girlfriend.

_

They couldn't make time for me. Why would they?

Everyone is moving on. It's like I'm the only one who can't move. Who's left alone in the past.

I can't remember since when I'm here. I didn't count after day 479.

_

I knew that something was different with me. Yeah, I'm an alien, but this time it's different.

I'm different.

_

They isolated me. I couldn't control myself, my feelings. I attacked someone.

I killed someone.

At first everyone was by my side.

Later, they forgot me.

_

If they've never killed someone

_

I'm an alien, not a monster.

_

It's like, I still see them sometimes. Gin and Shinpachi. They're smiling at me. The last time I saw them, they didn't smile

It's like, I still see Nobume and Sougo. Nobume was hugging me. My best friend. I was full with joy when I saw her. The last time I saw her, i was happy.
Sougo, He came As well. He came and was there for me.
He.
The last time I saw him, he was with Nobume.

A couple

_

The last time I saw them. I can't remember. But I don't have to remember anymore.

I'm alone. Walking up the stairs.

The last time I smiled. I can't remember. But I'll smile now.

_

I'm standing here.

On the rooftop.

"I would say that I'll miss everyone, but I don't have anyone anymore"

Euphoria.

And I smile.

________________________________

:)