Friends

"I WON AGAIN AHAHAHAH" kagura said joyfully for maybe the 10th time.

"Cheater" replied sougo with a pout.

"Gonna cry again?"

"Crying? Can't remember that I cried because I lost against you."

"Haha! You're so annoyed I can see tho" Kagura laughed about him, Sougo, her best friend.

They know each other longer than 10 years.
They know literally everything about each other and don't have any secrets. Just one thing kagura never could tell  Sougo was, that she's secretly deeply in love with him.
But it's like, she's used to it. Used to the dumb boy who never noticed it. She won't even tell him, because she's afraid to get rejected and to ruin their friendship.

'Why did I fall for you? I'm so dumb' she always thought. She hated it, but loved it too. It was complicated.

She was in seconds annoyed of herself. Why did she have to fall in love with her best friend? Is this a drama or what?

Sougo notice her sadness "are you alright?" He asked.

"Huh? Ah.. uhm.. yes of course" she forced a smile.

He looked at her for more then 2min. Her heart raced.

'Why is he looking?' She thought.

It's the first time that she saw this expression on him. She wanted to say something to break the silence but Sougo suddenly grabbed her hand and pressed his palm against kaguras before entwining their fingers together.

Her hands were sweaty.

"Tell me" he spoke up.

"It doesn't matter" kagura Said.

"It matters." He spoke softly.

Then he pressed his forehead against Kaguras. Their tips of their noises brushing against each other slightly.

"It matters to me" he said.

She could have passed out by now.

"Really?" she asked shyly. Her cheeks are hotter than you can imagine.

"Kagura" he said slowly. His breath on her lips. She wanted to kiss him so badly. She was mesmerized by his beautiful face. His long lashes. His soft lips. She wanted to caress his cheeks.

"Kagura" he said again, more softly this time that Kagura could had die right there and then.

"We are friends right?" He smiled.

..

She couldn't answer and pulled herself away giving him a death glare.

He, dumb as fxck, didn't noticed it.

"I guess" she said, holding back tears

"it's just that you were sad that I won.. so I was sad too, you know, because... I mean I'm sad when you're sad . Somehow..I..I.." she lied.

"Ahh you're something haha!" He interrupted.

He just sat on her bed comfortably again.

Kagura could have punch him. How can someone be that dumb? And how comes that she fell in love with someone like him?

"I'll confess to her tomorrow" Sougo said, interrupting Kagura in her thoughts.

"Huh?"

"The confession. You forget?"

"Ah that girl you love" she almost forgot, or wanted to forget. The girl he always observed from a corner at school. The girl he always wanted sit next to, but couldn't, because her friend would obviously sit next to her. The girl he always wanted to speak to, but was to shy to even smile at her.

He loves her and Kagura knew it.

"Yes, confess to her. I'll support you" she fake smiled him.

"Ahhh.. I'll.. but do you know how hard it is? You never felt something like this Kagura"

"Huh? Who said I didn't jackass?"

"If so, you would tell me you idiot"

'Ahh.. true' she thought.

He smiled at her.

"You know what?" He asked

Kaguras attention is fully on him.

"Maybe I shouldn't plan it. Maybe it would be better, if it's spontaneous. Maybe.. I should confess today!"

"What?! Today? Are you sure? I mean don't you need preparation and something like.. umm...-"

" I love you ".

Silence.

Time has stopped. Kaguras breath too.

"W-what?" She asked. Did the dumb boy just said the three words? And this to her?

" I love you " he repeats.

Kaguras heart raced so hard she was afraid that it would jump out of her chest. But more afraid of him hearing it. But why should she care about it now? Her love just confessed to her.

"Sougo.. I don't know what to say.. I'm just..-"

Suddenly a laugh was to be heard. Sougos laugh.

"Calm down Kagura. You should have seen your shocked face. It was hilarious" He said in between his laughs. "I was just practicing so don't worry. I'm still your best friend." He winked at her.

She on the other hand was more than confused right now. Her heart stopped beating and she couldn't move. She hated him right now. For breaking her heart like this, even though he didn't knew it. She hated him and wanted nothing but just to cry.

"You asshole" she murmured tears near to fall.

"Huh? What did you say"

Sougo saw her expression and immediately regretted his actions.

"Oh my god, Kagura! I'm so sorry! I didn't want to shock you like this! You know we are best friends and no emotion will come in the way"

"Just shut up" she said. Sougo didn't knew what to do so he stand silent.

"You are really that dumb, aren't you?" She asked. Sougo still kept silent.

Suddenly she started to laugh "you jerk" she said. Sougo was completely confused.

"Go" she told him "Go and confess now. And I swear to you, when you do something line this again, I'm gonna kill you" and with that, sougo walked with a smile away to confess to her love.

'Go.. You deserve to be in love. Dumbass. I hope you'll be happy.' Tears began to fall.

'I love you too'

___________
Even though my English isn't the best, I'm happy with this one 😊
I hope you liked it 😁
Credits to artist 🌹