Happy End pt.1

This one is a 'six-shot' if this exist lmao
Enjoy :)

_____

Kagura's p.o.v.

I was walking along the school corridor, heart beating fast, face red like a tomato, trying to act cool.

Pft.. 'trying'.

I just saw him again.

Him.

Kaneki.

He's nothing special to be honest, but everytime he would glance at me or meet my eyes by accident my heart would go crazy. Even if we are in the same room, I get nervous for no reason.

BOI HE IS SPECIAL AF.

When my eyes catch his statue, staying there like the most beautiful person and smiling to his friends, god, I felt like out of breath. And that's not all, boy I wished it was.

Someone pushed me accidentally at him and and my shoulder brushed against his.

MY SHOULDER BRUSHED AGAINST HIS.

I FUCKING TOUCHED HIM.

I thought I would die right there and then.

I couldn't even apologize, I was mesmerized by his beauty when his friend suddenly spoke.

"Wow" his unknown friend said,

"What a rude girl"

....

....

Huh?

"Can't even apologize mhm?"

"What?"

"Are you dumb? Look at this, she's rude and dumb. What a Combi" he laughed.

This boy is going on my nerves for real now. Who do he think he is?

"Listen, asshole. It was not on purpose that I literally brushed your friends shoulder. Don't make a scene, drama queen" I said. Forgetting the presence of Kaneki.

"Oh look, the dumb girl found her tongue. Too bad, you find it just now and couldn't apologise earlier. Or is it just bad manners?"

"What do you babbling? I'm not even apologizing to an idiot like you"

"Whatever"

And there he goes with a smirk on his face and his laughing friends.

"HEY! COME BACK! I'M NOT FINSHED YET!"

HUUUH? WHAT WAS THAT?

how can someone be so idiotic and is calling me rude? I want to beat him up so his smirk can vanish out if his face, this idiot.

AND ALL THIS INFRONT OF MY SOON-TO-BE-HUSBAND KANEKI?

Why can't I control myself? He'll think so bad of me. Damn this idiot.

___

"This is the simplest way of doing this task Kagura. How comes you can't understand it? You'll fail math if you can't even do this"

"But Mr. Gin, I tried this assignment for the hundred time already. Is there nothing we can do?"

He looked at me, thinking I guess.

"I don't think so"

Ok. That's it. I'll just fail this classes. I'll fail the school. I'll fail my life. I'll die as a failure. I'll never be rich like I dreamed. I'll-

"Maybe someone can tutor you. But the exam is soon so I have to find someone as soon as possible and you have to learn day and night, because you're the only one who even finds basic math hard" Mr. Gin said.

He's an angle without wings.

"Oh my God thank you so much Mr. Gin. Maybe I'll be rich after all"

This girl he thought.

__

Bruh.

The idiotic guy from before? HE'S MY TUTOR?

"So Kagura, this is Okita Sougo, a genius in maths and no.1 of the school." Mr Gin explained.

No.1 asshole, I guess.

"So I'm going to tutor this dumb girl?"

"Dumb? I'm not dumb you shitty-"

"You can't even do basic math.. duh"

Damn it.

"Stop complaining. Kagura, you have to work with him, if you want to pass and Sougo, same for you, if you don't want me to spread some photos of you" Mr. Gin said.

"Photos? What are you saying" he asked.

"You know, those photos.." Mr Gin showed us some pictures of Sougo when he was a little, fat, CUTIE.

"PAHAHAHAHA WTF? IS THIS FATTY REALLY YOU? HAHAHA" I couldn't stop myself from laughing. He was so adorable back then. What happened to him?

"Shut up, brat. Geez I'm doing it, but when she passes you have to delete this!" He said. The annoyance is plastered on his face.

And yeah.. my tutor is Okita Sougo. The one who embarrassed me in front of my crush. The stupid asshole who thinks he's funny. Why do I feel bad about this?

__