Chapter 4: In Class 1-A, Where all your dreams come true! (Not really.)

Start from the beginning

Getting up from my seat, I sneakily smoke dash behind izumi and give her a little tap on the shoulder, which she responds to with an adorable 'eep'.

Wait, why'd I say adorable?

(Y/N): "If it isn't the one hit wonder herself!"

Izumi: "Hey!"

(Y/N): "I'm just messing with you. You did awesome during the exam. Saved my ass and Ururakas. I'm proud of you."

I give her a little smile before dashing back to my seat. Just a moment later a voice calls out to the classroom, and the caterpillar turns out to be...Eraser Head...god damn it.

He and I have history, since vigilante work is illegal and I did it at night, I ran into him quite a bit. He's the reason I'm so good with a chain. I had to be so that I had a counter to his stupid scarf.

When he sorta...crawls out of his bag, he gives me a quick glare that I return. We both know that I have a quirk know. We both know that he can't arrest me. And we both know that I still do vigilante stuff despite midnights (off screen) attempts to stop me.

This is going to end with one of us beaten, bloody, and broken. I just know it...and yet...I feel sad about that.
---------
I don't know what to put here for a joke so...

My life.
---------

Now we're all standing outside after changing into our gym uniforms, I realized something... If I have a quirk now that makes things easier, but I was more skilled than all the other thugs, dealers, and crime bosses that I took down before, will I get lazier and cocky or more skilled and focused as a result?

My inner questioning is then interrupted by Aizawa saying teacher stuff.

Aizawa: "We're here to do a Quirk assessment test. Before, you have had physical assessment tests, but were never allowed to use your quirks. Here at UA, you can. with permission, of course."

He then called out to Bakugo.

Aizawa: "Bakugo, You scored at the top of your physical exam, Right? What score did you get in the softball throw?"

Bakugo: "76 Meters."

Just half a meter higher than me. Then again, I did have a sore arm during that exam. Falling from a roof onto a dumpster will do that.

Aizawa: "Try throwing with your quirk this time."

This can end one of two ways.

Bakugo stepped up to the white circle and does some stretches before telling back her arm. I could hear her say something about blasts under her breath.

Bakugo: "DIE!!!!"

Well...she didn't throw it at me or Izumi so I'm genuinely surprised. Maybe she isn't a total asshole.

...