This chick kept interrupting class and that pisses me off, I could care less about what they're teaching.

I want to take a nap!!

She stopped for a minute and I took my chance, I left the classroom crawling and by the time I left I hear the shooting again.

I stretched my limbs and decided to find duct tape, I decided to head to the staff room since most of the supplies are there.

I entered and I see Karasuma and Bitch-sensei looking at me.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have class?" Bitch-sensei says.

"Of course I know that, I'm not that stupid Miss Bitch." I said.

"Stop calling me that, brat!" She yells.

I head towards Karasuma and looked at his desk.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You got duct tape I can use? I need to tape something." I said looking around.

He sighs and opens a drawer and there was some duct tape inside, he then gives it to me.

"Ooh! Thanks Karasuma!" I said as I left the room.

I then made my way to the classroom and I can still hear the shooting, I slowly opened the door and crawled inside.

I crawled towards Terasaka to help me, since he did looked pretty pissed and his angry face is disturbing to look at. I wanted him to stop it.

I got closer to Terasaka and tapped his knee, he looked down and saw me, he was kind of confused.

"Look what I got." I said as I showed him two rolls of duct tape, he seemed to understand and took one, I then crawled back to my seat, but decided not to.

I crawled towards Karma and tapped his thigh, he looks down and was confused.

"Put our desks together, then let's stay underneath it, I wanna cuddle." I said pointing at my desk.

He nods his head and did it, he then got off his chair and went in, I followed in next. Once I entered I sat in between his legs and he hugged me from behind, I just rest my head on his chest.

-time skip-

I suddenly hear silence, I popped my head out and see box-chan has kind of shut down, probably gonna calculate or something.

I stood up and see the bullets on the ground, it was a mess. I see everyone groaning since they knew we were all gonna clean this.

I look back at Terasaka and he understood, he stood up from his seat and started taping box-chan. I followed next.

After taping her up I sat down on my desk and finally took a nap.

-time skip-

I was on my way home and I was stressed the whole day, box-chan was so annoying but at least I got to take a nap, even if it's only for 2 hours.

I entered my room and placed my bag down, I changed out of my uniform and decided to get something to eat downstairs. 

By the time I got (f/f) from the fridge, I noticed I was the only one here. I decided to roam around, as I was walking I notice something.

I saw a garden, when I saw the flowers it looked so beautiful. I couldn't resist the urge, so I entered the garden, I looked around and saw all the pretty flowers.

I crouched down and saw an Alstroemeria, even though I know some flowers, I don't really know their meanings.

I softly touch it, it looked so beautiful and if I touch it carelessly, I feel like it will break. I giggled to myself at how careful I was with the flowers.