Battle strategy

Hey my pandas! How are y'all? I hope you're swell!

I hope you guys had a good week, cause I know I did!

Thank you so so much for 1k views!!! It means so much to me and I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying the story!!!

Enjoy:)

——————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

"So, I definitely think Laxus should be the front line." Lucy said while pointing her fork at the said boy.

"I agree, Laxus here is the strongest." Freed smiled, happily agreeing with Lucy.

"But I need someone with me. Lucy, I think you should also be the front line." Laxus said, once again, shocking everyone.

Lucy rose her eyebrow at the boy, confusion filling her mind. Lucy knew she wasn't strong enough to be the front line. And she knew Laxus also knew this. So why did he choose her?

"Me? Why?" Lucy asked, looking to the other members for an answer. But all of them were just as confused.

"We worked so well together last time, so I figured we'd work just as well now." He shrugged, taking a piece of food in his mouth.

"Well, okay then I guess." Lucy muttered, using her fork to move her food around.

"So now that we have that covered, Freed and Evergreen should be behind us. And Bickslow, you're in the very back. We need that extra cushion." Laxus finished, putting more food into his mouth.

"I believe that is a great plan, Laxus." Freed agreed.

"Perfect." Laxus said, the rest of the meal silent as they all mentally prepared for their battle.

They all soon finished, and began walking to the back of the town. Lucy gasped as she looked around, seeing the once beautiful town in ruins.

Just as she was about to touch one of the destroyed buildings, a loud roar erupted, scaring Lucy to no end.

With slight hesitation, she grabbed Laxus's hand and began running towards the beast, summoning Loke along the way.

"Hello princess," Loke smirked while running along side Lucy. She let go of Laxus and grabbed her whip, pointing to the monster emerging in the distance.

"We can't let that monster get close to the city!" She yelled, running a bit faster, dodging heavy amounts of debris along the way. She skid to a stop when she reached the beast, flicking her whip causing it to turn a vibrant blue decorated in a yellow swirl.

His scale covered arm reached for Lucy, making her whip the beast in the chest, making it scream in pain.

She retracted her whip, growling as the beast seemed enraged with her actions, seemingly unaffected by the attack. He let out a loud roar and began swiping at each member.

Laxus and Loke let out a few strikes, causing major damage to its body.

But the beast didn't seem to be occupied with Laxus or Loke, his eyes fixed onto Evergreen. The beast had a glint in his eye as he slowly stomped over to the girl, shaking the ground with each step.

Lucy knew what she had to do, even if she wasn't fully prepared or trained, she knew that she couldn't just stand by and watch Evergreen get hurt.