Night on the town

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for reading and voting!! Please check out my other stories, I'd really love for you guys to read them!! Enjoy!!

——————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

"Come on Laxus, let's have fun!" Lucy was currently pulling the older mages arm, trying to encourage him to engage in some fun activities.

"Hmph blondie, calm down." Laxus mumbled, not pleased with his decision from earlier. He would rather be at the castle, brushing up on some spells or simply sleeping.

"But Laxus, we leave in two days, and one of them is being spent at the castle doing work!" She turned around, letting go of Laxus, crossing her arms as she glared at the older boy. "Come on, let's make the most of it." She said with a smile, extending her hand out to Laxus, hoping he'll take it.

"Fine blondie, whatever you say." His answer was short and grumbly, but nonetheless, Lucy was overjoyed he had agreed to find an activity for the two.

He didn't take her hand, but Lucy expected that. She was more so happy that he had agreed to lighten up a bit anyways.

Lucy had already started walking, causing Laxus to take a few large strides to catch up to her, which wasn't too terribly hard, she didn't go far.

"Let's go in there," Lucy pointed towards a small boutique that was filled with trinkets and clothes of all sorts. She made her way to the store, entering without a second thought.

Lucy was looking around, her eyes amazed with all of the items she was looking at, she had found some cute clothes she knew Levy would like, making Lucy make a mental note to bring Levy here.

Lucy's eyes shown in excitement as she has seen a cabinet filled with celestial keys. But unfortunately, they had all been silver and Lucy already owned the ones resting in the cabinet.

"Man, I was hoping to get a new key." Lucy pouted, making Laxus chuckle at her struggle.

"It's alright blondie, I'm sure you'll find one somewhere." He ushered the girl out of the store, not seeing a point to be there much longer.

The sun had started to set when they were in the store, meaning the city was now being transformed into the night, making the beautiful lights illuminate the way.

"Let's go get some dinner, I'm in the mood to eat." Lucy shrugged, Laxus agreeing with his signature nod.

The pair walked into a small diner, sitting in the back.

"Can I have a sweet tea," Lucy smiled.

"Sure thing girly. I'll be back with your drinks in a moment," she smiled before winking at Laxus, walking away shortly after.

"Did you see that? Or am I crazy?" Lucy asked, a weird feeling bubbling in her stomach.

"See what?" He asked looking up from the menu.

"Nothing, anyway who will accompany the princess first tomorrow?" Lucy asked hoping to deter Laxus from the current topic.

"I will, the beginning and end are the most optimal times for someone to attack. I need you to scour the area, have Loke do the same." Laxus spoke to Lucy, going over the plan once more.

The waiter came back, also taking their orders in the process. Lucy was strategizing in her head as to what she would be doing.

They needed to be prepared for anything tomorrow.