26. Shook

"No, you girls should be on the inside." Tyler tells April and I as we approach our booth in the restaurant.

We decided that we should all hang out today for a late lunch at a restaurant. It was like a double date except we called it hanging out. The best part about this whole thing is that Danny and Tyler are really getting along now. They act just like best friends but they don't want to admit it. They could have been friends a long time ago if it wasn't for them fighting over me. I don't know whether to feel guilty or not.

"What are you trying to say? Why can't we be on the outside?" I question with humor.

"Because you're girls." Danny says, and I see the immediate scared look on his face when April and I cross our arms at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" April questions with her sass.

Both Tyler and Danny scratch their head nervously and I hold back my laugh. I never knew we could scare anyone this much.

"Ladies, we're really hungry. Can we discuss this later?" Tyler says with a hopeful smile.

We roll our eyes and take our seat on the inside. Tyler sits next to April and Danny sits next to me. We all grab a menu and start looking for what we want. I can't even get anything super unhealthy because Danny doesn't want to cause any problems. It's so unfair because all my favorite foods are not so healthy.

A waitress appears at our table with a pen and notebook in her hand. She appears to be in her twenties and she looks uninterested.

"Good afternoon. I'm Lee, I'll be serving you guys today. What can--" she starts with a bored look but she stops, causing us to look at her.

She has a flirty smile on her face and she is staring at Danny. She bats her eyes and adjusts her top to push her breasts out. I almost choke on air. Danny looks oblivious as Tyler and April try to hide their laughs.

"Um, what can I get you to drink?" she asks, but it looks like she's only addressing my man.

He smiles politely and I roll my eyes.

"Ladies, what do you want to drink?" Danny asks April and I.

"Fanta." April says with a smile.

"Make that two. Please." I say without a smile.

"I'll have a Sprite." Tyler and Danny say at the same time.

The waitress giggles and purposely bounces around so her breasts can fly all around. Tyler and Danny nervously but quickly look away.

"Two Fantas and two Sprites. Okay. I'll give you guys time to decide what meal you want." she says, still addressing only Danny.

They nod and smile at her. I don't respond and look at the menu. I look up to see she is still standing there, staring at Danny.

"So, I've never seen you around here before." she states flirtatiously, batting her eyelashes.

Danny nervously chuckles. He scratches his head and quickly glances at me. I raise my eyebrows at him and he looks away. I glare at the girl and look at her.

"Can you leave? We'd like some privacy please." I say with an attitude and a fake smile. I'm usually not like this but she was just poking her chest out in front of my boyfriend and openly flirting with him.

She sighs and gives me an equally fake smile.

"Sure." she states before walking away, swaying her hips side to side.

When she leaves, Tyler and April burst into laughter. I playfully roll my eyes at them as Danny chuckles nervously.

"Wow, my bestie has grown wings. If she tried that with me, I would have done more." April says while laughing.