5. Helping

Again, it's been two weeks since the mall incident. Danny is even more distant and awkward than before. I honestly think he's even changed his number.

Right now, I was watching Teen Wolf and eating ice cream. Vanilla ice cream. My favorite. While watching the episode, I hear my phone buzz. I roll my eyes and pause the episode. I check the phone and see that Tyler texted me.

I think I have a fever. Pls come over. My parents aren't home and I need help.

I sigh and put my ice cream down. Even though he's annoying sometimes, he's still my friend. He would've done the same for me. I put my sandals on and straighten top as I leave the house.

* * *
"Are you okay?" I ask him, sitting in his bed with him. He wasn't lying. He was shivering even though it wasn't cold and he kept coughing.

"I'll be fine. I have a lot of tea and lemon in the house. Thank you for coming." he says, smiling at me.

I smile and hug him.

"You said you needed help with something. What is it?" I ask, looking around.

"Oh yeah, it's downstairs. But wait. I forgot to give you this." he says , handing me a bottle. I take it and shrug.

"What is this?"

"Your favorite juice, cranberry." he says, smiling.

"Yay, thanks." I say, taking a sip. Then, two sips. Then a lot more. I love cranberry juice.

"Okay, let's go." I say , standing up but I feel a wave of dizziness rush over me.

Tyler holds me. "Take it easy. Lie down."

I lay down in the bed and Tyler watches me. "You okay?"

I nod.

"M-my head. I think I'm gonna..." I say, before everything turns black.

* *
I feel myself awake, but my eyes won't open. I can hear everything but I can't open my eyes, like I'm frozen.

I feel my shirt coming off and my pants being pulled down. I try to move but nothing works. I don't even know who could be doing this. I feel the person slap my thigh and then move up to touch my breasts. I hear them mutter 'damn' but I can't decipher the voice.

Then I hear a door open and someone enters, which makes the person remove their hands from my body.

"Why did you call me over--What the hell!" someone yells, as I hear the sound of keys dropping.

"Yeah, she was fun. No wonder why you don't want to share her." a different voice says.

"You are--"

"I'm what? Don't be jealous that this couldn't be you with her. I tired her out so much that she fell asleep. Maybe if she's not tired later, I can do her again." the second voice says.

Wait, what are they talking about?

I hear a punch thrown.

"Do not talk about her like that. She's not a doll for you to play with!" the first voice says, and I hear a struggle between the two males that sounded like a fight. I still can't figure out who they are because I'm still in a daze.

They become quiet and I hear deep breaths, probably from all that fighting. I feel someone stroke my face and I try to open my mouth but nothing comes out. The person pulls my pants back up and continues to stroke my cheek.

"I'm going to get you in so much trouble. You raped her!" the voice yells.

The other person laughs.

"Rape? Who said anything about rape? She's the one that came over, she and I both wanted this. She finally came to her senses and realized she wanted me."

"That's not true! She'd never." the voice over me says, still stroking my cheek.

"Oh yeah? Then why is she here? Why is she on my bed? Why was she moaning my name?" the voice says, menacingly.

The person stops stroking my cheek and I hear a sigh. I feel the person get off from the bed and the door slams shut. It becomes quiet after that, it was probably just a dream. I fall back into a deep sleep.

***
I wake up in an unfamiliar setting. I look around, until I see a picture of Tyler and I notice that I'm in his room. How did I even get here? The last thing I remember is that Tyler called me to come over and help him with something. Everything after that is gone.

The door opens and Tyler comes in.

"Hey sleeping beauty."

I give him a small smile and I stretch.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Oh, um, when you came over, I went to go get cough medicine from downstairs and when I came back, you were asleep... I didn't want to wake you." he says.

I whisper a 'thanks' and I look at his clock. 5:46. I needed to go home.

"Um, I'm gonna leave now. It's getting late." I say before standing up. I rock around a little, feeling dizzy.

"Woah, easy. You okay?" Tyler asks, holding onto me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm leaving now."

I walk out of the house and walk back home.