BBC Sherlock: (Johnlock & [Mentioned] Mormor) "Four Numbers"

Start from the beginning

"No, you didn't." She cut in, shaking his head, going, 'uh-uh-uh, darling' with her hands on her hips. "You know better than to lie..." She placed her right hand in front of herself, outstretched as if to catch a falling ball.

"Even if he did, the password would be changed." John finally said, he stepped into the flat, the Tesco bags in his hands, his shoulders scrunched like a feral wolf's, eyes attentive; a wolf threatening a genius with Tesco bags in his hand.

"But by whom? Doctor Watson?" Irene purred, making it so it sounds like a cat in a tree, hissing to being threatened by the neighbour's dog.

"I can't say." John deadpanned, tossing the bags straight into the fridge then heading upstairs.

"A gun won't work." She called after him.

"I believe it does," Sherlock said, "If your motive is to not wound up dead by the end of this encounter." She then held up a gun. Not just a gun, but John's gun. She tossed it onto John's worn, red chair with the Union Jack pillow.

"I need the phone."

No beat of hesitation. "You are in no place to place demands," Sherlock has announced, he then pulled out the phone from under the skull on the mantlepiece. His eyes narrowed at her, the movement telling her that there was a reason she could get it from him so easily, "You have one chance."

The room's curtains grew long, the sun faded away as they moved on a bit further in time. "One chance?" John asked, his eyebrows furrowing, "Don't tell me..." John let his tongue get caught between his lips, silencing the room once more.

"Yes... we're letting Ms. Adler play her own game, a... round two per se."

"But there's nothing on there." John blurted out.

"No, there's the information Moriarty is looking for." Sherlock drawled out the first syllable in a breathy voice. John

"Which is?" John asked.

"Sebastian Moran's location," Sherlock turned to John after a long-awaited silence, "His boyfriend." John's head snapped to Irene. "His last resort, in which Moran, who is also in Rosemund's plans, would smuggle him."

"And you put his information on Irene's phone," John looked at Sherlock from the corners of his eyes.

"Because Moriarty cares too much for Sebastian, how his name could ruin everything he's worked for, even after I destroyed his empire,"

John recalled how Sherlock told him about his days dismantling the realm of Moriarty's people, he had one last resort that he had gone to, which he simply named 'Moran' and John assumed was gone, after the two brothers had taken down Rosemund Moran, who was his closest assassin. Instead, the last piece had been a family he had, a boyfriend named Sebastian Moran. Colonel Sebastian Moran.

"Just like how four numbers ruined her's. She gets one chance or it's all destroyed." Sherlock's eyes didn't leave the phone in his hands, awaited to be snatched.

John nodded. "But why would Moriarty send Irene to get the phone?"

"His final plan is to settle down as Richard Brooks and marry Colonel Moran."

"Right... but that doesn't seem like a thing he would do." John murmured as Sherlock continued.

"Then, he would build his empire up again, all whilst giving more puzzles by using the eldest Moran and finally taking out me." He tilted his head, "Which has physical evidence, which she will destroy, in favour of gaining protection by Moriarty." Sherlock finished, the room only had the movement of Sherlock's eyes leaving the phone and locking with Irene's