Chapter 19- Lady Luck....

Nina: what!!!!!

Mix of emotions run in your face.... 

You didn't know what to do anymore...  You just run away leaving your old friend behind....

You didn't care, about anything....  You didn't even bothered to catch a cab...  You just ran...  Ran to see Kai and ask him if this was true.....

Cause yes it was true that the lead and him had dated...  But he said its nothing serious....  Was he lying...  Or what is this.....

Sehun's POV..........

As I finished with my call with senior Lin.....  I was quite big sure why he wanted the Park's to come over to the meeting...  When I told this to Kai...  I thought we had lost all our hope....  But I was happy once y/n told that she knew Park's wife......

She was a woman truly reflecting her grandfather....

Back in China....  5 years ago....

Sehun: yeah so..... This shop is the one which is going to be in the auction????  Huh....  It's a little shabby jongin-ah......... Okay okay....  I'll take care.....

In his busy phone call he still can hear a particular laugh distinguishing from the rest......

Sehun: why do I have a feeling I have heard this voice from somewhere........ Who is it???

That when he turns around and sees you walking with your friend....

Sehun: that's her....  The girl from Korea....  The drunk girl....  From 2 years back....  Wow.....  She looks amazing.... Where is she going should I follow her....  I don't have anything to do...  Maybe I should......

Sehun follows you around quietly.....

You: mmm....  This ice cream taste like heaven...... Lay...  Where did you get this......

Sehun: (to himself) lay....  Is he her boyfriend....  Hope not.....  But why did she jump in to lick his ice cream....  Maybe if j scare him away he'll run away from her........

As he was attempting to start a fight with lay....  Suddenly out of the blue a hand with a black cloth closes his eyes.....

He was fighting back but it was no use......

He was being dragged some where.........

Sehun: if you wanna live to see tomorrow you'll let me go now....

???: you are threatening  me boy...  You have great guts....

Sehun: is this...  Is this......

Senior Lin: yes it is me....

After removing the mask....

Senior Lin: what brings you here boy ????

Sehun: I'm here for business.... Sir.....

Senior Lin: listen....  I don't want to beat around the bush....  The girl you saw.....  She's my grand daughter......  I don't want anyone to hurt her.....  And I need your help..... 

Sehun: why me sir.....

Senior Lin: didn't you like her as a kid too.....

Sehun: what....

Senior Lin: remember little hearts orphanage....  The girl next door......