Chapter 5- Sleepless...

I was waiting for lay in my office lobby...  And all I could think about was what kai did with that heart gesture and what sehun mean by one step at a time and what was all about still can't remember thing....  I mean the office work already stresses me a lot and now o have one more thing to think about..........

As you were in deep thought, lay had already come to your office and was waiting for you to come out.........

Noticing him waiting for you, a woman shakes you off, you immediately come back to reality and run to his car.......

You: did u wait for a long time???

Lay: no, just came.... But you seem distracted.... Is everything alright???

You: yeah.... So where are we going???

Lay: I was hoping you would tell me, I don't know any restaurants here!!!!

You: I'm fine with anything....

Lay: then do you wanna try a new one in the town.....

You: sure......

Lay drives and all you think about is Kai and sehun....  Those idiots have occupied your mind completely that you have been ignoring lay......... You brush it off and try to initiate a conversation........

Lay and you: so......

You both start laughing as you both talk at the same time......

Lay: you first....

You: so are you like one relationship..... Or what???

Lay: on and off....  Never a full time since or before you.....

You: well you're in Korea....  Girls here are pretty...  And I'm sure you'll find someone......

Lay: I hope so.....  So are you like in a relationship too???

You: no not since you.... But I kinda may like someone Now....

Lay: oh...  Dont tell me it's me babe....

You: yeah!!!! Dont think too much about you...  It's not you.... It's someone from work....

Lay: is it boss Kim......

You: aish....  Not that ass.....

Lay: lol ass......  I've never seen him what's he like.....

You: ass.....

Lay: come on tell me.....

You: you know there is something call internet .......

Lay: internet always lie....  I'm asking what's he like Up close....

You: you know in his case internet doesn't lie.......

Lay: so it's true he's this prince of the family....

You: well so are you....  China king.....

Lay: I'm not king.....

You: fine prince......

Both of you now laughing hard....  And lay had drove you to a restaurant

It looked new and you couldn't see the name cause of dim lights.....

It was really classy...... And you feel like under dressed for that place....