Chapter 11- Will you be there???

I got a phone call which was really important for me....

I got ready and went to the place I needed to go......

It was my old school...... They were going to demolish it...

You: hey....  I'm sorry I'm late....

Sara: it's OK....  I feel bad though....  They could have told us.......

You: yeah....  Are they going to to destroy the next bulding???

Sara: yeah...  It's seems....  Someone had bought the entire land.......

You: I wish we had more time.... Do you wanna go in???

Sara: sure let's go.......

You had lot of memories associated with this place....  You and Sara had been childhood friends and you're friendship had started from here.....  The next buliding next to yours was a fun place too....

There were lot of little kids around your age and you used to play with them too........

It was finally the time to leave the buliding as you looked at it one last time.........

You went home with a heavy heart that a part of you're childhood memories was going to be missing.......

As you were dead tired you slept...

The next day........  

It was a busy day in work......

Lay had another emergency meeting....  It was like he was trying to fit everything in his schedule......

He always did this.....  When you were dating too, he would be constantly working......

But you loved seeing him work...  It had a new side to him.....

He wasn't goofy.....  But was Mr. Zhang........ The boss.........

Anyway that days work would have ended.....

As you were about to leave, you had to my photocopies of those extra documents which were needed for the meeting next day....

You had a cup of coffee and next to the copy machine to photocopy....  You slowly sipped your coffee and was watching the print coming out........

That's when you had thought of your childhood memories again....

Flashback.......

The 5 year old you......  ( ps: not typos that's how I imagine you talk when in 5years)

You: Sara....  Can we play hide and seek.....  Peas........

Sara: Okie.....  I'll count you hide.......

You: Okie ........

Sara: 1..2....3....4....

You: I have to hide....  Where can I hide......

You run to gge convent next to your buliding.....  Hiding in the bush......

You: Hehe.....  She can not find me here.........

As you were sitting You See a boy stading near the swing......

By this time your friend finds you....