Chapter 4- One step at a time

The next day you wake up, and get ready for work....

That's when you get a text and you pick up your phone to see who has sent you the text.....

You: lay... Has sent me a text....

"can I call you???? "

You: "sure. "

He immediately calls you.....

You: hello....

Lay: y/n, I'm really sorry for behaving like that yesterday... You're right I had to business in you life... I shouldn't say anything in your life......

You: it's alright, I'm sorry too... I should have been more calm and not stormed out like that.....

Lay: by the way good morning..

You: (laughing) lol good morning to you too....

Lay: uh.... Finally she laughs... So do you like want to get coffee after work.... Today.....

You: I don't know lay, I'm pretty sure I'm stuffed with work..... But I'll let you know if I'm free.....

Lay: OK... Hoping your free....

You: you're still sweet... Anyway bye I have to go.... I'm getting late......

You end the call and finish getting ready for work.......

On your way to the work you can't help but smile about lay this morning..... But you also did have some part of your past left too...

2 years back.........

You: LAY!!!! I DONT CARE IF SHE WAS JUST A FIREND OR WHATEVER.... YOU CAN'T JUST OUT OF THE BLUE HOLD A GIRL'S HAND AND KISS HER AND ASK FOR A DANCE........

lay: SO WHAT I DANCED WITH HER..... ITS NOT LIKE I KISSED ON HER LIPS......

you: SO ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO THAT TOO.....

lay: WHAT.... I TOLD YOU SHES MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND......

You: I can't do this anymore....

You started crying over what seemed like a childish problem... But it wasn't only this..... After you knew about lay and his family being a big shot all over China... People have always tried to harm you..... Because of you being his girlfriend....

It wasn't the matter of you being attacked by others.....

It was also lay he had always been busy in this relationship and there were constant rumours about him........ And the fights you had usually end up in lay leaving you in between the fight and wouldn't come back home for 3-4 days....

You couldn't take it anymore......

Lay: jagiya.... I'm sorry... Please don't cry.....

You: I'm sorry I can't do this anymore.... I just can't.....

Lay: it's OK baby, we'll figure this out.... Just don't say that word......

You: I'm sorry lay..... I'm really sorry...... I have to, we have to........ We both know we're not right for each other... I'm sorry......

Lay: jagiya I'll try my best.... But don't break up with me ......

You were crying and already ready to leave..... Just then lay bear hugs you from behind and not wanting to leave you.....